Reviews for The Change in the Jeffersonian
wendeline4life chapter 21 . 7/16/2014
WHAT?!
*faints*
WHAT!?
omg PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make a trilogy PLEASE WITH A CHERRY ON TOP AND SPARKLES AND FIREWORKS AND ACROBATS!
please tell me you are at least considering it
LivLaughLoveSVU chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
OMG so I know it has benn over a year since you did anything with this storyline but PLEASE COME BACK ! this was my 2nd time reading this series and i loved it even more now PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COME BACK TO THIS !
Guest chapter 21 . 4/14/2013
Wow!
Mary chapter 21 . 6/9/2012
great story, great end, great cliffhanger :)
Bonesfanatic.0379 chapter 21 . 6/8/2012
Wtf! I'm speechless. Awesome cliffhanger but I'm just in shock!
Shaded Truths chapter 21 . 6/8/2012
(Sputters) I did not see that coming! Fantastic cliffhanger. It's too bad it's over. Im gonna miss this story
Quitealiar chapter 21 . 6/8/2012
Ahhh! Anthony!
thorteso chapter 20 . 6/8/2012
I really thought you were going in the other direction! Although angst can be fun (I don't know how else to word it) I am glad for the rainbows and butterflies right now. Looking forward to the end of this fanfic-isode and hopefully someday more in this universe!
Mary chapter 20 . 6/7/2012
love it, your writing is fantastic...
Bonesfanatic.0379 chapter 20 . 6/7/2012
Yay! Go patience!
Fangirl69 chapter 20 . 6/7/2012
Please continue with this story. It is amazing :D. And It would be awesome if you made it as long as TSITB! I'm really glad you decided not to kill off patience :D. I love the style of your story with the fanfic-isodes, you're an epic writer so please continue this story and keep writing totally awesome Bones fanfics :D.
Shaded Truths chapter 20 . 6/6/2012
Why did I not see this coming! Fantastic! Idk if this is the last one or the next chapter is but if it is next chapter update soon!
thorteso chapter 19 . 6/6/2012
Well you dramatic tactics work every time! I need another update! :)
Mary chapter 19 . 6/5/2012
Good Chapter as always, please please update soon :)
Shaded Truths chapter 19 . 6/4/2012