Reviews for Pirates of the Caribbean: To the Americas
Guest chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
omg love your stories just found this one and i love it please continue
Renaissancebooklover108 chapter 7 . 9/3/2012
good luck! we await your return! LOL
lana chapter 6 . 10/30/2011
please write more
AleydaSparrow13 chapter 6 . 9/18/2011
okay firstly, I'm so so so sorry for ur loss. God Bless her soul and gives you n ur family strength.

secondly, no. the chapter doesnt suck, it's great, ur doing fine. The kiss was really disturbing though. but please bring Jack back, will u? I hope he makes a mutiny on the slave ship and then they find him )

love ur stories, keep writing, ur doing gr8 )
Haliegh chapter 6 . 9/17/2011
WAIT, WHAT! ANGELICA LOVES JACK AND THAT'S ALL THERE IS TO IT. HURRY AND BRING JACK BACK IN! I'll probably die otherwise...
Guest chapter 6 . 9/17/2011
I wonder if Angelica will ever tell Missy that she's not her real mom. Aww I'm soo sorry for your loss!
pat chapter 5 . 9/7/2011
hope u write more

i really enjoyed it a lot
CaribbeanPirate8pr chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
First of all I love all of your POTC's of Pirates of the Caribbean, and personally a think you are a great writer and also have a great I have a few suggestions to make for next POTC:

1. Make Missy about 10 years old because it will be weird to see her teenager so fast.

2. You can make Jack and Angelica have a kid of there own it would be very funny because you can make a lot of comedy of it and play a lot with every characters emotions especially Angelica because pregnant woman's are very unstable emotionally dormant their pregnancy and it can make every one in the ship go insane. Specially Jack.

P.S.

These are just suggestions, and I now that what ever you choose for the story it will be good for all of the readers of these story. Like me ;)

*Sorry for any grammar mistake English is not my first languish.
CaribbeanPirate8pr chapter 5 . 8/25/2011
Jajajaja... I like your storys and love andrew he is so funny. Love it. Don't stop writing because you are good :D
Guest chapter 3 . 8/19/2011
Vienna (or Missy) lol should be 14! Or 15... Either or:)
Guest chapter 3 . 8/19/2011
In the next story is Missy going to find out Angelica and Jack aren't

Really her parents. I liked the name Vienna :) that's my big sisters name:)
Caribbeanpirate8pr chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Hope you update soon! Love yours storys. And I want to see andrew in action again :)
AleydaSparrow13 chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Hi! I think ur doing great on this story. here, ill answer ur questions:

Doing Good: gramars good n all that stuff. Plot is interesting, Blackbeard is evil, Jack in trouble, its all good.

need to work on:Barbossa;did he really turn good all of a sudden? I mean, hes one of Jacks worse frenemies since "the curse of the black pearl" and all hiding something? oh well. anyway, this might bother u a little, but I dont really like Missy that much. if she did something exciting, something like killing a bad guy or something like that, thatd be hilarious. Just imagine...a 5 year old fearsome pirate, LOL. also, the lovestory of Jack and Angelica isnt as intense and passionate as it used to. maybe a little bit more on that? I know, I sound like somegirly"live in love" lovebird, but its just that this pairing is reeeeeaaallllyyy cute, haha.

anyway, ur story is great, love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
I think your doing a great job and I would love for you to continue writing poc fan fics