Reviews for Hide And Seek
doingsomeliving chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
very cute :3
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
I LOVE the part where Jade asks what she won and Cat says "me."
Its so simple and yet says so much. There doesn't need to be a better prize- Cat is all she needs. So sweet. 3
I love all your stories so much!
TyrionGreywind chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
STABBING VICIOUSLY WITH MY FEELINGWORDS! I liked this. Not much else to say...
unleashed-demons chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
I love how you can keep any character IC and I love the voice you give them. I enjoy reading all pieces of your writing, whether it's fluff or one-shots or multi-chapters or anything. Hope to see another story coming from you soon!
MadTrout chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
I hope this stabs you right in the heart: Your writing kicks ass. I love how you perfect the words that come from the characters' mind. It's like you become Jade and/or Cat. Who, are the two characters I have decided are my favorite because of you.

You've inspired me to try my hand at Cade. :) So thanks.
Hales chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
This is absolutely adorable D.
Infinii chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Amazing, breathtaking, flawless.. are more words needed to be said? You're my inspiration. ;P Don't you daare forget bout us, your fans, your readers, your.. army of goldfish. o_O
kiid0h chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
you make me like narrations and a/n because of your witty and dreamy way. You're my favorite Cade writer so far. :)
XxJabberjayxX chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
Awww, this was so sweet! I loved it! :)

And I must say, your Author's Notes and Disclaimers are quite amusing. xD
toughlover chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
you're brilliant! I love your stories so much! : )
snsd-sunny chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
Hahahaha I LOVE the fact that you used feelings to substitute actual stabbing. that's just awesome. Almost as awesome as "Sergeant Shinygills." This story is so cute. I love it.
Bleacher27 chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
Now this is just adorable. It's... kinda sad, really. I'm jealous of imaginary people. xD
Kit-the-Kitty chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Very eloquent descriptions of catandjade

Lovely daaaling
Guest chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
You would not believe how excited I get when I see a Cade story from you. As always, very well done. :D
Miss Nowhere chapter 1 . 8/23/2011