Reviews for The Body
unclearexpulsion chapter 1 . 9/30/2017
An interesting and well-made story for the game, especially well-read(in my opinion) while listening to the game's soundtrack.
I really like how you've suitably represented it's "dark" and "sad" themes while adding more depth to it.
Thanks for sharing this
Beautiful chapter 1 . 6/14/2017
Just beautiful...
Respectfully chapter 1 . 1/27/2017
This was wonderful through and through. The key details that I barely paod any heed to whilst watching the let's play by Markiplier of this game were brought to life so vividly as my enthralled brain paced its way acrossthe words before it. Your artistic skills were further pronounced by your stopping technique just further allowing the reader to become increasingly engrossed. Thank you.
Sam chapter 1 . 8/22/2016
Beautiful, I loved your take on this visual story!
Nye chapter 1 . 8/7/2016
Dang.
Elicia chapter 1 . 6/8/2016
Wow.
Youre amazing omg.
You could a amazing writer.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/7/2016
this is what I thought had happened as well but you put it in such a way it all seems real like a movie instead of a game. bravo to you. it was really well written too. 10/10 XD
armorhide406 chapter 1 . 6/5/2016
Aside from some typos( or were they intentional? Probably the latter), DAMN you nailed it. But do you think he killed her? And for what reason? Or did he kill others for revenge?
Salem chapter 1 . 6/5/2016
Amazing story! I loved it!
Liz chapter 1 . 6/5/2016
Holy crap this is amazing! May I ask if you are planning to do versions for the other endings? I love this so much!
Ash chapter 1 . 11/14/2015
This... was perfect on so many levels... I was listening to the song:
watch?vrVN1B-tUpgs

while reading this, and it blended so perfectly. Well done, you have a very real talent for writing. Don't ever stop, I greatly enjoyed reading this. :3

10/10, would read and cry again. ;_;
SlayersFan132 chapter 1 . 6/28/2015
I just played the game, love this little written story of it. The writing is beautiful, and the element that came from the game stayed here in this story even without the music.
yeeeah chapter 1 . 1/29/2015
My version :
...
He stopped.

He held the shotgun in his hands ready to kick some ass. As he turned around he saw the red and blue lights flashing from a distance. It wass annoying for him. He grinned then filled the shotgun.

There was sounds of explosions and epicness. As he destroyed the police forces with his badass shotgun. Behind all the explosions, a man was sitting.

Michael Bay was there.

End.
John chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
Actually there is a different end which he gets out of there alive with the gun.
Sergiy Tikhomiro chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
Written Lovingly! Awesome! :) Thank You.