Reviews for Of Condoms and Cobblestones
Annie Larsson chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
Awesome oneshot!
rubell chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
poor alice...guess she will just be practicing oral for the time being, lol...so, when do we get the rest?
morena.davidson.3 chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
:) I'd love to read more of this. Thanks for sharing.
cravingtwilight chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Cute! More please!
InkedBaby chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Aha this was so cute. I know, I'm using cute as my adjective of choice... But it was! Lol
shaz308 chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Fun story. Looking forward to more of your work.
x0xalexis8 chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Omg please write more!
MrsSpaceCowboy chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Between -"I also don't pay any attention to how much of the rules I know (or not know), especially since my under worked, near dusty vagina hasn't gotten condoms since Phil Collins was cool."- and the threat of spontaneous line jizzing at Walgreens, I laughed my ass off.

Thank you for sharing this. :)
shpwhitney chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
So, I don't know why you thought there would be judgment. The beginning had me laughing so hard. I love being in Bella's mind. She's a spastic, no-verbal filter having, ten-speed bike wearing chick that I'd love to be friends with; at least I know she'd get me condoms if I needed them ;)

And that description of Edward? Yeah, it made me all tingly just reading! I definitely don't think Alice will fault Bella for her decision if she shows her a pic of him.

I thought the smut was totally uncheesy and very hot. and I want to know how dinner goes and if they use those condoms! Did they go with Edward's traditional or Bella's Fire and Ice; inquiring minds and all ;)
edwardsfavoritebrunette chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Very nice! Mmmm Yes. LeatherJacketward... I can live with that :) Very hot!
left in bits chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Hilarity! I laughed a lot and hard, and then it got really hot and yeah, this was great.
Artemis Leaena chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Would I like to see this expanded? Hmmmmmm...let me think...would I like to be independently wealthy...would I like to miraculously lose 50lbs...would I like to go to Walgreens to buy condoms & end up sucking off Edward in his foyer? Ummmmm...YES!

LOL...seriously...if you write it, they will come (pun TOTALLY intended *smirk*)
icrodriguez chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Oh, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE expand this! I haven't laughed this hard in so long! When she fell running towards him, I just about choked laughing! Perhaps with an EPOV? Even it's more Bella I'll take it!

This was just way too much fun to remain a one-shot. PLEASE?

(BTW: I had originally read this in the FFSSA compilation; I can't wait to read more!)
Mia Isabella Cullen chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Love the story! I will love it if you make it longer (that would be super cool) I kind of want to know what's going to happen next!
C.M.Cullen chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Haha ok at first i was like man Alice thats messed up and now i'm like thank you alice! with out her they would of never met.