Reviews for Demotivation
slippingunderneath chapter 10 . 4/24/2013
the TAB parts confused me, but overall good writing! i love carnise
Guest chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
lol this is some good stuff keep going
RomanaLadyPresidentOfGallifrey chapter 10 . 8/23/2011
:D most awesomest story ever:)

i liked this :)
RomanaLadyPresidentOfGallifrey chapter 9 . 8/23/2011
"he was sweating bulets" that sentunce made me cringe... :D
Mudkip8330 chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
:P This looks great! I want to see Carl failing in writing :D I'm adding this to my favourites for sure! Keep up the great work :D

Mudkip8330
Mouldcube chapter 9 . 8/23/2011
"reaching the 2 mile mark. Carl and Brian still fought, just reaching the 1.75 mile mark, only a few inches behind the two leaders." 15840 inches? a few? XD just kidding, great story, but I told you I was gonna criticize that bit, so there, done now, I shall run and hide from your wrath...
MaskedNarnianQueen chapter 10 . 8/23/2011
Hey, internet went down last night, so I could finish the story, now I have it's great, and since it's Carl and Denise its got my vote, its great and the characters are dead on, feels like an episode.:)
Lord Shockwave chapter 10 . 8/21/2011
This chapter is in 1 word AWESOME, and im the big bad manager. Well done friend, well done
RomanaLadyPresidentOfGallifrey chapter 5 . 8/16/2011
:D
Lord Shockwave chapter 3 . 8/7/2011
good chapter, i liked it.
Gigaremo chapter 2 . 8/6/2011
Gettin' better, and longer as well which makes a huge difference. I like how our OC's act like the idiots we are XD. Also, ALEX FTW!
Gigaremo chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Pretty good opening chapter bro. A little... ok, a lot, on the short side, but I like how you've captured the feel of the show and put it into a fic. And my OC has a mohawk XD. Oh, and remember to put OC credits in, nect chapter maybe.