Reviews for All Right, Let's Panic
9foxgrl chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Snicker, she still got it.
'You've got muscle?'
Fatal Mars chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW to cute. I loved the crackiness of this. I was giggling and smiling it made me all gooshy inside! I love OLIVER!
Kiba Wolf chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Another great piece - I really hope you write more about this couple (and about Roy and Olivier's, uh, 'friendship'). YOu make it all so fun and entertaining to read, like a monkey on a trike.

Thanks so much for writing/sharing/posting this! Write on!
sdf chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
lol I got tricked I thourght u updated or put another chapter in anyway great read and plz make a sequel if you can
UniversalBunny chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
I would really really like to see a sequel on this as well. It's really funny, and i cant really imagine how oliver and miles would be in the pregnancy room (is that what they call it?) Also, wouldnt it even be better if riza were to be there with her? It would really be fun. and Roy is so sad! he lost his bickering partner for a while there.

And i never expected miles to work up the courage to say those three words, much less in front of roy. XD
Cap'nHoozits chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
You got me all excited, thinking you had updated, you naughty thing. It's still adorable. I had forgotten the part about Miles reading sleazy novels on occasion. What an image!