Reviews for Who's Staring?
emprentiss chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Should be rated k not m
KoteDiM chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
I can't help but love how us fans admire and adore Shemar Moore and his body so much that Derek has to take a shower in 2/3 fanfics : p it's a wonderful world.
That being said.. Really nice fic. Loved how he didn't give in to her questions right away. And her perceptiveness was spot on too.
Nice job. Thumbs up from Denmark : )
AngiePowers493 chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
We may get a different form a food in the next few minutes...;D Good job! This was awesome, and sweet! :-D
Moving Mountains chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
LOVED that! That's exactly what I imagine Morgan would do to defend Emily :) Great pace, plot and characterisation... *adds to favourites*
musicgirl71 chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
This coulda been rated T, but lmfao, i loved it! it was so cute;)
moonserenity089 chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Another enjoyable fic. I always enjoy reading jealous Morgan...it's so hot :)
angel85qcca chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
You're such a tease! But I really loved this one, loved Derek defending Emily's honor even though she didn't know it...
co21 chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
I really liked this! :) i wish there was a little more smut, but i can't complain. :D Very nice!
dannyanne chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
That was cute. I loved it. Emily defending herself in unarmed combat and Morgan defending her honor. :)
radioactive460 chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Bad-ass Emily, protective Derek, and it ends in a kiss. Great story!
Graveygraves chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
This was great - I realy liked the twist at the end.
LoveHGSS chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Awwwww! This was so cute! I love that Derek was all manly and "that's not my woman but I'm going to fight for her". I adore how Emily talked crap about the other guys but then said she liked it when Derek did those things. Great job, hun!
rahrahloo chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
ooohhh such a hot brawl, can totally imagine a sexy jealous derek :p
I'm-Not-Your-Average-Monster chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Awwwww! :D This was awesome! ;) I LOVE it when Derek defended her honour ;))

Very cute. Very sweet. Also a lil bit hot ;) but then again, just the mental picture of Derek Morgan with his shirt off can make a girl-happy ;)) :P

Rachel xo