Reviews for Tension Makes A Tangle
librarywitch chapter 14 . 9/9/2013
Well done Sherlock. I love how you are doing this in the style of the originals. Well done kiddo.
Grissina chapter 14 . 8/30/2012
Aw! That was a nice thing to do for John!
I like how your write from Johns POV, and how you plan and develop the cases. I'm enjoying a lot this stories. So once more, thanks for sharing them with us.
Grissina chapter 12 . 8/30/2012
the attitude of all the persons involved in this case is odd, or it's just my imagination? I'm hooked again, thanks! XD
Grissina chapter 11 . 8/30/2012
Was John really expecting Sherlock to change his behaviour all at once if at all? The order of Annie to not leave the room at all... that was weird an interesting. And it's me or the brother-in-law seem a bit eager to help?
Grissina chapter 10 . 8/30/2012
For not knowing what to do he did quite a good job here, XD. They are so cute.
Grissina chapter 9 . 8/30/2012
is Sherlock suspecting form Mr Phelps? I suspect from Annie and the director, but couldn't say why. and the more obvious are the guard and his wife... will see.
Again, I'm enjoying the reading. So thanks for sharing your writing.
Grissina chapter 6 . 8/30/2012
I knew it was a bad idea for Sherlock to try to catch Mumy's murderers through cold cases. And Mycroft should have... he knows better! Oh, but no matter the cost as long as the results suits him, right? That's why I despise him.
Grissina chapter 3 . 8/30/2012
poor woman, I told you she didn't know what was she getting into!
Grissina chapter 2 . 8/30/2012
lots of fluff! They are adorable!
Justine Lark chapter 14 . 3/16/2012
I'd say Sherlock is sweet not to charge John's friend, but he wasn't going to charge Sebastian either. He's just not very mercenary. The scene with Mycroft is excellent. I love his opening line, Sherlock calling him an elephant, John commanding them to stop and then speaking truth to Mycroft. And Harry's going to rehab! So they've each intervened with the other one's sibling. Very neat!
Justine Lark chapter 13 . 3/16/2012
I love when Sherlock is dramatic. Also, by the way, I found your stories from the illustrations on Khorazir's blog. Her artwork is gorgeous and all the stories she's illustrated are good ones in my opinion.
Justine Lark chapter 12 . 3/16/2012
I'm glad John was able to receive forgiveness from Percy. Funny how back with Alisha John said he & Sherlock were together when they weren't and now he's doing the opposite. Love that last sentence!
Justine Lark chapter 11 . 3/16/2012
I remember his asking the fiancée to stay in the room in the original story but I don't remember why. I can see why John is upset about not being in in the plan but at least he's not being subjected to a Bakerville experiment situation! That was pretty cruel. This is just annoying.
Justine Lark chapter 10 . 3/16/2012
John is such a sweetie! And Sherlock, wow, he has come a long way.
Justine Lark chapter 9 . 3/16/2012
"I can't believe I have another missing document case, can't anyone take proper care of their things?"- I'm glad he said this cause I was thinking the same thing!