Reviews for Journey to a New Day
Divergent Moroi Shadowhunter chapter 15 . 8/30
I can't believe it's finished! I feel like Jake has imprinted, but no one has realised. I'm going to skedaddle over to the sequel as soon as I've got some sleep. Your writing is fantastic. I know you're on hiatus, but I think the world needs more stories from you. Your skill is peerless. Thank you so much for this gift!
Divergent Moroi Shadowhunter chapter 14 . 8/30
I love Billy :D God, I feel awful for both Leah and Rose. I can't imagine anything happening to either of them.
Divergent Moroi Shadowhunter chapter 13 . 8/30
Damn, I was hoping she wouldn't be covered in shit! I understand why, but it just made it a little more uncomfortable to read.
Divergent Moroi Shadowhunter chapter 12 . 8/30
I can't wait to see what Seth and Leah actually have planned to cover Bella's scent!
Divergent Moroi Shadowhunter chapter 11 . 8/30
Leah never got enough limelight. She's admirable, so thanks for bringing her in more!
Divergent Moroi Shadowhunter chapter 10 . 8/29
Did I mention how much I love Seth? The plan was amazingly well-thought out, but it's gutting that everyone has been lead to believe she's dead.
Divergent Moroi Shadowhunter chapter 9 . 8/29
Seth is awesome!
Divergent Moroi Shadowhunter chapter 8 . 8/29
Damn. I'm glad she's doing what's right, but I don't know how she's going to manage with keeping her thoughts from Alice. It's so difficult not to plan! Also, the way Sam and Jacob were reacting... it makes me feel as though Jake has already imprinted.
Divergent Moroi Shadowhunter chapter 7 . 8/29
I wonder why Jake could block Edward...
Also, I really, really hope Jacob can prove soon he won't imprint on anyone else.
Divergent Moroi Shadowhunter chapter 6 . 8/29
Edward had to ruin a perfectly good chapter :( Nah, I'm kidding, he's necessary to advance the plot!
Divergent Moroi Shadowhunter chapter 5 . 8/29
I somehow hardly think of the age gap between Bella and Jacob. It just doesn't seem significant when he's so mature mentally, but it is cringeworthy when you put it into perspective in this chapter! For about two seconds,nit actually bothered me XD
Divergent Moroi Shadowhunter chapter 4 . 8/29
I love Jacob. That is all.
Divergent Moroi Shadowhunter chapter 3 . 8/29
I'm going to annoy you with the reviews now! I don't normally, but I loved this chapter too much. It was the perfect blend of romance and angst.
Divergent Moroi Shadowhunter chapter 2 . 8/29
Whoops! It cut off! I couldn't not give you reviews because I'm enjoying this immensely. It's my favourite start to a fic with this pairing. It's unbelievable this is your first piece of fiction, but I'm so glad you posted!
Divergent Moroi Shadowhunter chapter 1 . 8/29
I'm reading chapter three right now, but I co