Reviews for Journey to a New Day
Enjoying this story, keep up the good work
Debbie Hicks chapter 15 . 9/29
jacob don't mY screams was Heard Ripped was Thrown outside broken but Battered but Raped! But It really happened Burned as all of it but i Was with Child Eight the Senior Volturi guard on Federation mission discovered me pregnant but dead and dying Masters is Dead a pity a lost soul no loved and heals you take her Away that my Screams was heard as the Flames and fire sealed my fate and returned with more wre the Kdnapped Three and with preganat but drained imprints myself was sick very sick but dying then the Volturi rejoiced of a Weapon was Reincarnated us with Child and it really did Ripped loose our Children Bit us and the last drop of blood was Gone Screaming then it really happened died here but Blasted freely then myself had his children But it came too late i was No human Masters Isabella is yours forever that te date of rebirth and their reincarnation as his Bodyguards i was Turned by my kids officially but was different very inhuman for good myself trained with my fully-grown children but finished as missions successfully but Alice had a Vision of a Red eyed woman was me with fine rich clothes and a job to murder to slay and i stayed as much more longer but my Vegetarian self with their own dropped but myself was wild frightened but raped like Rose with eight grown kids oh my GOD Bella! CARLISLE That i Confessed everything all of it but could not stay that the senior Guard this one birthed eight Intergalactic LYCAN CHILDREN you DIE FELLX! WITH THEM ALL OF THEM That my Screams was heard a heartless Execution and my crime was death Killed them as well but with my kids with him with both too late destroyed everything then removed from the Living world was Reincarnated Again but SNAAP! It's done Then ourselves Broken free of the Corpses but Burst outside but the damage to us and their own never reproduced and were treated Isabella you were beaten and Raped that my new undead life restarted and reboot but Changed everything that my powers Exploded What happened as all of you i sobbed but no tears rolled out the Volturi decree i must marry both men by their orders so they as well without family friends and loved ones that after marriage i was Isabella Cullen Black with then went too wrong then Snapped outside each both of them but afterward many times but Lost the need to mate but my children were hybrids so their own beloved but dear hybrid children but their as all of them suddenly but it was too late lost my humanity but my soul was trapped i was Wrathful but harsher and behaved like Rosalie with a more frostiest stoically but extremely ice cold Impassive Look but had Aged but mellowed out my years i was trapped at 18 years old but was but was 187 warped but Blasted outside but returned to School with Both husbands/Wives Rigelian women have more than all but lost my color of my own skin but my families dead and buried great-grandchildren and great-great-grandchildren more as all Extremely as all of them as all of them were Descended are with more as all Blasted but burst freely but shattered everything were more as all of them mated but as all of them suddenly blasted freely but were more than all of them my own Army built and created were with the blood of both Crash! Blasted as all were more from Around the World but lost our as all of the bodies but it was no more as all of them into their lab then much many more as extremely as all of them reported and the Bodies were Gutted but Killed but destroyed then they done this these ones created more kids but we killed them that the E-Mail reported your kind are dead but you were saved by the Vulcans crashed onto Vulcan we declare you exiled we control your planet but you gathered more forces from Extraterrestrials as all of them with worlds the Black Hole is Cut but you never escape with things as all of them and we Burned as all homes and you will be Wanderers and nomads have new jobs and a new school merged with as all of the colleges bombed but with as all of them please stand by than oh my god killed with them destroyed but it Shattered that was it the Volturi held the Justice but the disease Bombed the creations all scattered but wre shattered but saved the four but lost three but saved nomads as all of them civizliedthem but followed us/them in death but lived forever but burst freely that it happened blew up the black hole and made us Immortal but it made us Cursed in a deactivated thing wandered like nomads wre more needed more troops as all of them attacked forged a more monstrous Army in my rage and Grief and Vengeance and ther Volturi as all of noises from us and them a War was known as the Northern Vampire-Werewolf war violently but burst very as all of it who Blasted freely but was Destroyed as all of them but ourselves never rested into peace and suddenly it happened Causing us/them Exploding but the senior Volturi guard these ones broken our rules and they Escaped but the bodies are no more but destroyed but lost their bodies to us that on the run Burst freely that no more the bodies as all of them trapped as all of the Cursing but Punishing as all of the Volturi Empire then it was snapped disconnected broken but ourselves were avenged then had the Vampires destroyed first with Didyme as all their pieces ripped Apart and torn as all them joined us/them then his Gardener she is dead Isabella killed her and as all our race than too late it was all over the newest Vampires are furious with us/them but it was are their kids all of them.
HorseriderTheVisionary chapter 15 . 9/22
LOVED THIS STORY! Glad Bella finally realized her selfishness and made amends to Jake! Very good plotlines throughout.
HorseriderTheVisionary chapter 10 . 9/22
AWESOME story! Impossible to put down and get stuff done!
Divergent Moroi Shadowhunter chapter 15 . 8/30
I can't believe it's finished! I feel like Jake has imprinted, but no one has realised. I'm going to skedaddle over to the sequel as soon as I've got some sleep. Your writing is fantastic. I know you're on hiatus, but I think the world needs more stories from you. Your skill is peerless. Thank you so much for this gift!
Divergent Moroi Shadowhunter chapter 14 . 8/30
I love Billy :D God, I feel awful for both Leah and Rose. I can't imagine anything happening to either of them.
Divergent Moroi Shadowhunter chapter 13 . 8/30
Damn, I was hoping she wouldn't be covered in shit! I understand why, but it just made it a little more uncomfortable to read.
Divergent Moroi Shadowhunter chapter 12 . 8/30
I can't wait to see what Seth and Leah actually have planned to cover Bella's scent!
Divergent Moroi Shadowhunter chapter 11 . 8/30
Leah never got enough limelight. She's admirable, so thanks for bringing her in more!
Divergent Moroi Shadowhunter chapter 10 . 8/29
Did I mention how much I love Seth? The plan was amazingly well-thought out, but it's gutting that everyone has been lead to believe she's dead.
Divergent Moroi Shadowhunter chapter 9 . 8/29
Seth is awesome!
Divergent Moroi Shadowhunter chapter 8 . 8/29
Damn. I'm glad she's doing what's right, but I don't know how she's going to manage with keeping her thoughts from Alice. It's so difficult not to plan! Also, the way Sam and Jacob were reacting... it makes me feel as though Jake has already imprinted.
Divergent Moroi Shadowhunter chapter 7 . 8/29
I wonder why Jake could block Edward...
Also, I really, really hope Jacob can prove soon he won't imprint on anyone else.
Divergent Moroi Shadowhunter chapter 6 . 8/29
Edward had to ruin a perfectly good chapter :( Nah, I'm kidding, he's necessary to advance the plot!
Divergent Moroi Shadowhunter chapter 5 . 8/29
I somehow hardly think of the age gap between Bella and Jacob. It just doesn't seem significant when he's so mature mentally, but it is cringeworthy when you put it into perspective in this chapter! For about two seconds,nit actually bothered me XD