Reviews for Ab Epistulis
Guest chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Completely and totally in love with this story
Trahnfisch chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
greeeaaat! again, thank you!
Zeezed chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
This is a beautiful story. I love the way you write Reid and Rossi.
power of darkness chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
nice with keeping the characters good not makeing reid to...submissive yet not going out of his charcter love it
stranger12 chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
The best part about this is that it was obvious you know you Criminal Minds. I was waiting for the Buford mention, and when it came I jus went, Well, can't get much better than this.
ZeeZed chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
I really liked your characterizations in this story. Great idea! Your Reid and Rossi are amazing.
Movies-R-Us chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Love thisss! There aren't enough good Rossi/Reid fics. I Do kinda wanna know how he found it though :)
TS chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
I've never read a Rossi/Reid fic before, being more Hotch/Reid, but I just adored this! It was very real, well-written, and just all around wonderful. I hope you have (or will have) some more of this pairing, a series explaining their origins or something. They're just so close, I want to read more!
SunnyInOregon chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Very nice. I could see why Reid was so upset but I could also see why Dave was upset. You would think though that after 2 years Reid would know that Dave wrote these things done - it is something that they kind of have in common. That said though, it is quite possible to keep something like journal writing to yourself. Maybe Dave saw it as a weakness in himself. Whatever, the reasons the story was well done. Good job! I would still like to know why Reid was looking through that stuff in the first place. Sunny
LynnAshe chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
I am emphatically *not* a Rossi/Reid shipper. And yet-with your incredible writing style, you have utterly enthralled me. Think you should know, I have a rigidly controlled collection of hardcopy books, ranging from Shakespeare to Keats to Plath to Mercedes Lackey, a collection that already sprawls over three full bookcases and into the living room-a collection I add to maybe twice a year now, if that. Your writing, if I could get my hands on a printed copy, would hold a place of honor. You respect your genre, your readers, your time and your talent, and it shows. Beyond amazing.
Sue1313 chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
This was so sweet and cute. Poor Aaron and Morgan, being the ones that each of them go to when they have a fight. I love what his said about the dogs. I would have loved to know why Spencer found the binder, what was he doing because he is respectful of personal space.
angel85qcca chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
I loved this one, definitely one of my favorites from you!
MrsBee1973 chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
OMG you're brilliant. I want to hate you for writing these 2 so perfectly. I really do. But every time I try, you do this-you write more brilliance and I'm freaking enthralled with every last damn word. /sigh/ You win.
pipinheart chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
A nice piece. I do wonder how Spencer found what Dave had hid so well.
krynny chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
you just kick so much booty with the cool way you write. The way the story line is playing out is just so bad-ass it's not even funny. i wanted to thank you for putting so much time and effort into writing this wonderful fic.

hugs and kisses