Reviews for Whatever you are, be a good one
CatGirlFireflare chapter 16 . 1/26
This is great! I feel so bad for poor Logan, he goes through so much for Blue :'( I'm glad the two of them have this little moment to enjoy though
Lita is adorable! I love how spunky and sweet she is with Blue! I can't wait to read more about their little adventures and stories they make up!
Wayne...I don't like you. Go away- or make yourself useful (somehow) and get rid of Derek.
Vi-Violence chapter 16 . 12/22/2011
Cute! Please update soon!
Nora Salisbury chapter 16 . 10/14/2011
Very clever way for Marci to get some pre-cut string to Blue, using the balloons. So cute that he immediately wants to know how they fly!
Nora Salisbury chapter 15 . 10/14/2011
Wow, love this chapter, great insights into the way Blue's mind works, and what a jerk Wayne is. Love Blue's figuring out the locking mechanism and the birth of the idea cloud. Also really love the parallel he draws between himself and Mowgli.
Nora Salisbury chapter 13 . 10/13/2011
Great details, about Blue and just how complex his mind is, and the way he is with Lita is so cute. The warden is funny too, such a drama queen! LOL
Nora Salisbury chapter 12 . 10/13/2011
Good descriptions of the action in the first part. How sweet Blue is, wanting to call him Pa! Awwww.
Nora Salisbury chapter 11 . 10/10/2011
Sweet that Logan wants to adopt Blue. Can't help but worry about this Derek character. Bad Mogumbo.
Nora Salisbury chapter 10 . 10/10/2011
LOL Cute! Their playtime together is sweet, great that they let them out in the yard. Oh, and you have another formatting thing, right when Blue asks Lita "Am I your friend?" the rest of the story is all italics.
Nora Salisbury chapter 9 . 10/10/2011
So cool for Blue to have a friend besides Minion! Poor boy needs it. The whole thing with Logan having to take beatings to protect Blue is so harsh, but then prison isn't a country club, is it?
Nora Salisbury chapter 8 . 10/10/2011
How sweet, I love the interactions between Blue and Lita and Logan watching it all. Sad that the most contact he got was tossling her hair. The whole unicorn octopus fantasy is great, foreshadowing the Equestrinator! LOL
Nora Salisbury chapter 7 . 10/10/2011
This is well done, I liked how Blue immediately deduced the intended psychological effects of the interrogation room. One thing though, I think the formatting got stuck partway through, right around when the warden says "And you are a murderer Logan, sometimes I think you forget that." The italics continue for the rest of the story, obviously unintended. Figured you may want the opportunity to fix it.
Nora Salisbury chapter 6 . 10/10/2011
Poor Blue! It sucks when your brain won't shut off and let you sleep. Minion is great here, truly a fantastic fish! How sweet that Blue is willing to take the blame, even though it really isn't his fault.
Nora Salisbury chapter 5 . 10/10/2011
Wow! Really good foreshadowing here and I love the description of his motivational speech. Also a cute detail that he managed to delay the divorce for two years, trying to get justice for his friend.
Nora Salisbury chapter 4 . 10/10/2011
How sad ... Blue is so cute though, and I love how firm and protective Minion is.
Nora Salisbury chapter 3 . 10/10/2011
LOL very cute! You really conveyed his exhilaration during the trike incident!