Reviews for Dango Kiss!
itasakuxmadasaku2015 chapter 1 . 9/12
are you going to do another orochimaru and anko lemon again?
Mariah McKibben chapter 1 . 9/3
Omg I loved this I just hated when you said the word cock that turned the whole story off but otherwise I would have loved so much to see this in the real anime
Great i love it
Talia chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
Keep it up! It's going great! :-)
blue eyed beast chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
that was amazing
loverofakatsuki chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
That was...was...SO damn sexy! Freaking hot! Man that got me blushing O.O

You portrayed the snake beautifully too, great job :)
Hedari chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Oh dear, I love this! Orochimaru being so dominant... That's just too arousing. No wonder Anko loves to be his property. It's hard to tell if he loves her seriously though. Your story makes me believe so, but knowing Orochimaru, you can never be sure. That's what makes him even more charming. Great work!
Kuroda Taishi chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
This one was better than the first part. Great Job.
Tayylore chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Ohh, wow, this is amazing.
Ryunn Kazan chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Whoa there killer, too graphic for Ryunn Kazan.
badkidoh chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
I really liked this story sequel!
Gerkyhen chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
This was brilliant! I love how in character Orochimaru is. His disdain for his team mates and his obvious cruelness was not hidden, so Anko is aware of it, but she just can't help being in love with him. I like how you described how enraptured Anko is about his beauty. I also loved Oro's possessiveness of her. All the time he was making sure she knew -and everyone else knew- that she belongs to him and him alone. You even made that obvious in your fantastic lemon! It was really good! I've read other people's lemons, who are more experienced and I'd say yours is better!

Loved the story and the whole premise of it.

Thanks for mentioning me! :') I feel so honored. You didn't have to do that, but thank you so much for doing so! I adored this and I can't wait for the next story of yours! Again, thank you for mentioning me :') I'm genuinely touched.
Heartnets chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
I really really love this story! It was so Hot! And not only the lemon scene kept me interested but the whole entire plot was just interesting and all. And Jiraiya what a clown! Your story Orochimaru Sensei's Tongue was really good but this one I enjoyed a whole lot better :) But other than that I really love this Orochimaru & Anko action back in her young days. You're a fantastic writer, can't wait to read some more of your other stories.
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 8/6/2011

First, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THIS~! I'm very proud of you! This is your longest chapter to date! You worked really hard on it!

Secondly, I enjoy the lemon scene! It was so naughty! :3 Jiraiya was hilarious, and just cooed at Anko's innocent and admiration for her Lord Orochimaru!

Great work! Believe it~! And thanks for mentioning "Morning Glory" at the bottom! By the way, I updated last night! Hope you get to read and review for it soon!

And again: AWESOME FIC~! I can't wait to see the next chapter for "Orochimaru's Worst Memories"!
SethFC chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Very high quality and not just the lemon, the story itself was as always amazing the characters were all pretty spot on *given the situation* and best yet orochimaru and ankos relationship is showed here rather well, a domineering yet caring lover and a submissive idolizing girl.

Its incredibly well written. *Alot of fics may have been put on my favorites or subscribed to by me, but yours truly deserves it amongst those i've read in the past 6 years.