Reviews for Sentry Duty
DeletAccountPlease chapter 1 . 2/27
Oh my God this entire series is soooooo amazingly awesome!
mckydstarlight chapter 1 . 2/16
OOOOH! the feels!
englishtutor chapter 1 . 11/30/2015
The more of your stories I read, the more I fall in love with Lestrade. These stories are heart-warming and beautifully written.
agent-oli chapter 1 . 11/26/2015
amazing amazing AMAZING
Nearing Midnight chapter 1 . 11/14/2015
Your little series is truly amazing. This, alongside the original 'Mouth of Babes', is probably my favourite one yet. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/17/2015
Brilliant. Thank you
becgate chapter 1 . 3/7/2015
Loved it! !
Anonymous chapter 1 . 1/28/2015
I loved this. This is seriously the best Sherlock fanfic I've read. Granted, I haven't read many, but this is the best.
Tamuril2 chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
Tam: *gushes* Awwwww!
Stark: *groans* Great, she's got another fandom she likes.
Bruce: *gives lopsided grin* Thought you'd be happy about that. She's finally focusing on something other than us.
Stark: *blinks* On second thought...Gush all you want, Tam.
Tam: *smirks*
Stark: *becomes nervous* Uhhh, why's she looking at me like that?
Bruce: *chuckles* So doomed.
Stark: *runs away*
Tam: *giggles* Silly prat, doesn't he know I can just write myself catching him?
Bruce: *pats her on the shoulder* Just him a few moments of freedom. Review.

1)I love Sherlock and John's friendship! Gah, I don't think I'll ever get enough of it. Sherlock's all "I'm here for you" and John's all "Thanks". Of course, Sherlock's awkward, as he's never comforted before, but the thought still counts. Perfect!

2)Poor John, having an episode in such a public place (and with Sofie, no less). I'm glad Lestrade and Sofie were there for him. :D

3)Mycroft is awesome. There, I said it. He's awesome, especially in this story. Great job!

All in all, a wonderful short story. Thanks for posting it.

Tamuril2
librarywitch chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
Wow, you have a gift for wordsmith that makes it possible to even feel the heat and smell the animals at the zoo. So well done.
kataz chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
I LOVED this whole series, I liked how you worked to humanize Sherlock and Mycroft while bringing in other dynamics from both John and Lestrade. Seeing Johns protective instincts was great and I really enjoyed reading this, I cannot wait to read more of your work.
DragonTraining101 chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
SherlockSophiepotionsequals cleanup from John and a talking to from Lestrade. Amazing story I'm off to read the next right now
mudkipz chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Omg yes.
Omg yes.
Amralume chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Brilliant brilliant brilliant, Im lovin these :)
urcool91 chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
I don't know if I have reviewed this before. Well, I am now!

This is epic. Really, really epic. In fact, it's my favorite in the Sofie series.

Write on!