Reviews for Sentry Duty
Brilliant. Thank you
becgate chapter 1 . 3/7
Loved it! !
Anonymous chapter 1 . 1/28
I loved this. This is seriously the best Sherlock fanfic I've read. Granted, I haven't read many, but this is the best.
Tamuril2 chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
Tam: *gushes* Awwwww!
Stark: *groans* Great, she's got another fandom she likes.
Bruce: *gives lopsided grin* Thought you'd be happy about that. She's finally focusing on something other than us.
Stark: *blinks* On second thought...Gush all you want, Tam.
Tam: *smirks*
Stark: *becomes nervous* Uhhh, why's she looking at me like that?
Bruce: *chuckles* So doomed.
Stark: *runs away*
Tam: *giggles* Silly prat, doesn't he know I can just write myself catching him?
Bruce: *pats her on the shoulder* Just him a few moments of freedom. Review.

1)I love Sherlock and John's friendship! Gah, I don't think I'll ever get enough of it. Sherlock's all "I'm here for you" and John's all "Thanks". Of course, Sherlock's awkward, as he's never comforted before, but the thought still counts. Perfect!

2)Poor John, having an episode in such a public place (and with Sofie, no less). I'm glad Lestrade and Sofie were there for him. :D

3)Mycroft is awesome. There, I said it. He's awesome, especially in this story. Great job!

All in all, a wonderful short story. Thanks for posting it.

Tamuril2
librarywitch chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
Wow, you have a gift for wordsmith that makes it possible to even feel the heat and smell the animals at the zoo. So well done.
kataz chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
I LOVED this whole series, I liked how you worked to humanize Sherlock and Mycroft while bringing in other dynamics from both John and Lestrade. Seeing Johns protective instincts was great and I really enjoyed reading this, I cannot wait to read more of your work.
DragonTraining101 chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
SherlockSophiepotionsequals cleanup from John and a talking to from Lestrade. Amazing story I'm off to read the next right now
mudkipz chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Omg yes.
Omg yes.
NessieXnessie chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Brilliant brilliant brilliant, Im lovin these :)
urcool91 chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
I don't know if I have reviewed this before. Well, I am now!

This is epic. Really, really epic. In fact, it's my favorite in the Sofie series.

Write on!
Riya Morut chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
It's uncanny how much Sherlock sounds like Snape. When I'm reading other things I have to be careful, because Alan Rickman's voice inevitably takes over.

Mycroft was perfect in every way. I could easily picture him sitting there, one hand on his brolly, the other on his knee, speaking in that careful posh tone he does. Lestrade and John were also wonderful. The only one who seems a bit out-of-character to me is Sherlock, because I still can't picture him bonding with a child, but I put that out of my head for the sake of the story.

I would also like to thank you for showing what triggers can do to old soldiers. One thing that has really bothered me about "The Hound of Baskerville" episode was that Sherlock deliberately triggered someone with PTSD, but we never really saw the fallout. It seemed like the writers didn't really understand what that might do to John, when little things like a tractor backfiring can cause intense reactions like the one you described. I love Lestrade's comeback, as well: "If that's you 'half-crippled,' John, you must be a bloody marvel at full strength. Glad you're on our side, mate." I can imagine no higher praise from him.

All in all, this was delightful. Thank you again for posting these wonderful stories for ravenous Sherlockians!
JoyRose10 chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
How utterly delightful! Thank you so very much!
FarGreenCountrySwiftSunrise chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
This series just makes me happy. Thank you for writing this.
whereami2012 chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
My god. This was beautiful.
wolftracks17 chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Oh wow. This was excellent! John's reaction the tractor. Sofie is just a wonderful little kid. She's so good with all of them.

And oh my god. Allan Rickman impersonation! Cracked me up.