Reviews for Cousin
oria chapter 1 . 11/29/2015
Wow, this was absolutely beautiful. Amazing job!
zuckerwuerfelchen chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
I think that was really beautiful. It fits the two of them. I really liked the ending! "Brat!" "Bitch". It was quite a while ago when I first read this story and then I remembered and wanted to read it again. :)
IWLTxo chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
This was surprisingly (and I say surprisingly because I'm not usually into incest stories involving Sirius) really interesting to read!

I loved how it started & ended, I think you're a brilliant writer (Y)
IWLTxo chapter 1 . 3/18/2012

I loved how it started & ended, I think you're a brilliant writer (Y)
Couture Girl chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
I LOVE THEM! They are one of my favorites!

ANd I liked that he didn't change as well of her by calling each other names!

*sighs* they are just so good! And I laughed so hard, Rod wasn't gonna get a virgin bride!

Glad I read it :D

Much love!

C.G.
tycaptaindinosaur chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
I'm normally not a fan of this pairing, but you make it so believable! And the characters stay canon too. Nice story.
pen7sword chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Best line...:)

She arched her back, grinning devilishly. Rodolphus was fast losing any chance of getting a virgin on his wedding night.
Lady Mitzi chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
I have no idea how I really came across this fanfiction, since I've never read any Sirius/Bellatrix things, but, I'm surprised to say this, I actually liked it. Your story was very well written.
Catatonic Muse chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
I'm glad you had fun writing it, cause I certainly had an indecent amount of fun reading it. For some reason, I can actually see this pairing...I mean, Sirius and Bella are both whores, and the Black family is more than a tad incestuous...

*coughs* I liked it!
obsessivegirl73 chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
I have an excuse for not reviewing the past two days! I fell asleep on friday catching up on stories, then yesterday morning while I was catching up on stories my phone (aka my main source of fanfiction) got taken away for the day, as well as having a wedding to go to in the afternoon/evening. It was fun. :) and I had church this morning so I've just now caught up to one of your stories. Well, not counting the Andromeda/Ted one but I'm saving the multichapters for last.

Anyways, nice story. Interesting take on it. Good job, I promise I'll read more once I'm all caught up! :D
daysandweeks chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Loveee it. Great job with the challenge! I really enjoyed the whole forbidden aspect, and your characterization of Bellatrix was great. She's relatable in this fic, which I haven't seen that often.