Reviews for The Prince And The Pharmacist
A 2nd part would be nice and good job :D
Romanz chapter 1 . 11/3
Well that was a very very nice and romantic story... And I totally love it

I want Shirayuki to nurse Zen
Jewelie-chan chapter 1 . 10/28
Aww! Poor Shirayuki! I absolutely love this story! Dftba! :)
xSapphirexRosesxFanx chapter 1 . 10/5
KAWAII! how romantic, even if one part was yucky (poor girl).
Whitehorse102 chapter 1 . 10/3
This is so great! I loved it! And it didn't sound at all rushed, it flowed very nicely!
Sk4rlos chapter 1 . 9/17
It was a really lovely story, thank you.
tobiasponmeen4 chapter 1 . 7/14
Omg! I loved it. I'll wait for shirayuki nursing Zen next time 3
Shira4 chapter 1 . 6/5
Awwww im fangirling 3 I love it
dark dreamerx chapter 1 . 3/6
I LOVED IT! You did a great job at expressing someone being sick too, I really hope it's not from experience :(. Shirayuki and Zen are so perfect, and you made them even more perfect in this story. Thank you for writing, all aboard the sailing ship hehe x).
XxIkuto's LuvaxX chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
i LOVED this story! i started reading the manga yesterday and instantly fell in love with zen and shirayuki! loved this story! :D
OPFAN chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
lovely story! zen and shirayuki are just too adorable. it would be awesome if you wrote something like this again in the future!
Ayanokouji Shirotae chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
Love the action!
Rin97 chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
Aww. This is really sweet:) you're a lovely writer. Write more hahaha. I'll look forward to more of your works!:)
hopeofgenesis chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
I demand more :D When's your next Akagami no Shirayuki fic coming out? Please say soon- I'll be looking for it!
this account is not valid chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
I think I was about to cry when you were going into detail when she was sick! But the end was adorable! Now I partially want this to happen in the manga (partially because 1. I don't want Shirayuki to be sick! but 2. Zen taking care of her was cute \(_)/ )