Reviews for Cannibal
This story is dark and I love it. Are you going to update this or has it been discontinued? Since you have not updated in 3 years.
Person 1 chapter 5 . 5/22
Is the person talking a girl or boy? The one telling the story.
Alie Oceantis chapter 5 . 2/13
This story is awesome! I would totally love to see a second part were they do get Spain. Maybe have another character a cannabistic?
JustForMyEntertianment chapter 4 . 2/11
To be honest, I thought I wasn't going to like it. But I kept reading and I've grown to like it. Keep up the good work! Can't wait until the next update!
To be honest, I thought I wasn't going to like this story. But as I kept reading, I've grown to like it. Keep up the good work! Can't wait until the update.
Toxice Acidine chapter 5 . 2/6
this is awesome omfg I love it

you guys write really well and this is interesting as fuck
writer167 chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
Oh so you're cannibal aren't you Italy...what if I remind you of...

Italy: le gasp
2pitalybrothers chapter 5 . 7/10/2014
i liked this can[t wait til the next chapter come i want to see what spain dose in the situation he's about to be in XD
YMeLikeThis chapter 5 . 11/12/2013
Me-in-the-beginning-of-the-story: IF HE KILLS MY PRECIOUS LOVI HE IS FUCKING DEAD

Me-later: oh, so they're both cannibals, lovers, and are not planning to seriously eat each other. YAYYY

But seriously, great story, I love how you portrayed them, and I hope you will continue this one day
Masaki-Hanabusa chapter 5 . 7/15/2013
Oh please continue! I would love to see Feli and Roman sexily eat Spain while he's alive. Maybe rub it in that Feli stole his precious little Lovi. :D
This is very dark in the best possible way. I adore this piece.
SweetCake-Nukes chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
I think this was really good! I like dark Feliciano, but seems a bit too dark. I like my baby to still have a little innocence but it's still good.
Drew Astimal Vargas chapter 5 . 10/21/2012
I can't seem to find anything wrong with how the story flows.
Hong Kat chapter 5 . 9/10/2012
You know like when you see something digusting or scary, and you want to look away, but you can't?! The whole time reading this I was afraid Feli would kill Lovi! Thankfully I continued reading and found out they were the same.
LegallyInsanein5states chapter 5 . 8/9/2012
Rawr! Update! I want more cannibal italy! ( both italys!)
Silverrain84 chapter 5 . 8/4/2012
Wow this is good, I don't really read stuff like this cues one of the italy brothers alway end up dying but this one is awesome! plece continue!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »