Reviews for The Birds and the Bees
Poor girl but I found out about it all on my own at 10 which made it harder. I heard some pervert talk(totally accidentally with minimal details) and I put two and two together...BAM!
(I was a very smart and clever kid)
And stupidly my parents never approached me so I never approached them and we lived happily ever after.
The OneandOnly1 chapter 1 . 6/13
OH MY GOD! Hilarious! I can't stop laughing
satomika chapter 1 . 4/13
Heeheehee

Funny! :D
LovelySheree chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
Hahaha I can't stop laughing!
BlackPhoenix279 chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
My mother is a nurse and and my father builds computers for a living. when I was little I was responsible enough to know what I should and should not know at a curtain age. So at the ripe old age of 8 I finally decided to ask... "the question". Now, my parents approach to telling a child something they shouldn't know yet is to explain it in a way they can't understand or give them an encyclopaedia and have them get distracted or bord. At that age I was very determined to find out how I was born. So my mother gave me one of her nursing book things she used in collage and picked out a certain chapter. I went on the internet and found the definition to every single word I didn't know. My parents and I learned a vary valuable lesson that day. I learned that when they say I don't want to know , I DON'T WANT TO KNOW! They learned that I'm smarter than they expected...
I know that my little story was pointless but it just reminded me of that wretched day because I thought the same thing when I found out HOW the "tadpoles" finished the "race"...
Too Insane For You chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
I never had the 'talk' with my parents... I learned how Rika did. Safe to say, I nearly reacted the same way. Although, I didn't confront them about it... I died inside without anyone's knowing.

Dear kami, how am I supposed to do the talk with my kid?! I don't have one but ehh...

*shudders*

I'll use the tadpoles tactic... Safe, yes?
narutofreak23 chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
Hahahaha, that's hilarious! :) :p
Gaara's-Hina-Chan chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
LØLZ! This was §o hilariouss! ł laughed §o much! Poor Sasuke hahahaha this was really awesome! :D
LuckyGem chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
That was such a lovely story. The way your described how awkward Sasuke was and how cute and pestering their daughter was.
The humour in the story was very well written. And I thought the ending with Naruto and his son was so clever.
I really enjoyed this SasuHina story. You've always been one of my favourite writers of the pairing.
dunnoifGraluorNalu chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
LOL
aurora0914 chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
that is so cute ! :D
Dbzgirl1011 chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Lol I loved that! :3
Dustmote25 chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Oh god I was dying. I'm not sure what I'll tell my kids but they're screwed either way
xXJinxYouOweMeASodaXx chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
xD oh I love this. This was a really cute and awkward story. Tadpoles hmm? XD
Emirii- chan chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Wow I was not expecting this awesomeness! The part where Kakashi hands him the book was Priceless!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »