Reviews for One Man, Alone: Record of a Crusade
Riptide2 chapter 6 . 11/7/2011
Oh gosh! This is hilarious!
SJSGirl chapter 6 . 10/22/2011
Suddenly I'm going to be monitoring chats very carefully lmao! I can just picture this as I read it!
Just a Random Toa chapter 5 . 10/8/2011
So far this is Hilarius keep it up!
Saileasa chapter 4 . 8/17/2011
I laughed out loud several times. Thanks! Poor Sideswipe. ) He should know better than to challenge Arcee.
OO chapter 1 . 8/17/2011 WAS HILARIOUS! I couldn't stop laughing! XD You should have someone hack into the private thread/chat. Update soon
Prototron MJ Tornada chapter 4 . 8/17/2011
pardon me while I suffer spark failure from laughing. This is an awesome chapter.
Saileasa chapter 3 . 8/12/2011
You know, I don't normally like humor; it's often just stupid instead of funny. But I thought I'd give it a try because I've liked your other stories. I'm glad I did. I laughed out loud several times, especially in chapter two, with the conversation between Simmons and Sideswipe. Gotta love Sides. )

I think I've figured out who everyone is, but I'm not sure about Trip848. Can you post who everyone really is?
AndyHood chapter 3 . 8/12/2011
This is an interesting story, i'm having a brain freeze here but who is Trail848? and the Hot One and the Smart one is Skids and Mudflape right? Cant wait for the next chapter.
Prototron MJ Tornada chapter 2 . 8/12/2011
I like this!
SunlightOnTheWater chapter 2 . 8/11/2011
The Autobots hacking Simmons' website, too perfect. This is awesome! Can't wait for the next update
SunlightOnTheWater chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Good start! definitely entertaining and made to capture the readers attention. Nice work!