Reviews for Madarao and the Puppy
Aww, I can't wait for more! Myra
Storyteller Shell chapter 5 . 8/26/2011
Great Story!
Kyuu Mikorina chapter 2 . 8/12/2011
"ABSOLUTLY NOT!" Yoshimori's grandpa yelled, exploding for what must've been the hundreth time today. A good deal of those being at Tokine's grandma

"Aw c'mon gramps," Yoshimori said showing grandpa the puppy again. The puppy made the cute doggy eyes agian at the old man. Not even the short fussed, amlost constantly pissed off Shigemori Sumimura could resist its charm.

"Uh..." he then saw that his family was all looking at him strangly

Shigemori quickly went back to his old self and calmy said "He can stay until his owners come for him, odds are he has some,"

"Yay!" Yoshimori said

"But where will he sleep?" Yosi's father, Shuji asked

Just then the puppy wiggled free from Yosis arms and walked over to Madaraos dogfood bowl. Which was full of dogfood Yoshis little brther left for Madarao, who never ate it.

"Hey, that's for Madarao!" Toshimori said

"Yawn," Madarao said coming out of his doghouse. This was probably the first time any of Yoshi's family had seen Madarao in the daytime

"Did someone call..? Hey it's still daytime,"

The puppy barked.

"Cripes!" Madarao said, suprised "What in Ayakashi's name is that?"

Just then the puppy lept at Madarao and pinned the ghost dog to the ground

"It can see him!" Shigemori said shocked

"It must have special powers," Yoshi said.

"Just like Yurina Kanda," Yoshi thought.

"Don't just stand there, help me! Madarao cried "This mutt is slobbering all over my nice clean fur! I'm gonna die, I'm gonna die!"

Yoshi grabbed the puppy then explianed the whole situtation to Madarao.

"It'll only be for a bit Madarao," Yoshi said, finishing up "Besides, you'll have a new friend to be with, other than Hakubi,"

"Hakubi isn't my friend," Madarao said "But I guess it's fine that this puppy can share my doghouse until he finds his owners,"

The puppy wagged its tail, then began to play with one of the dog toys that surronded Madarao's doghouse

"Hey, that's mine!" Madarao cried, chasing after the puppy, who in turn ran away from the ghost dog. He was thinking it was some kind of game.

"Oh boy," Yoshi said to himself, realizing how crazy having two dogs would be. And one still alive.

Go ahead and use it if you want. I especially think the "I'm dying, I'm dying!" and the "What in Ayakashi's name is that?" would work well for this story.
Kyuu Mikorina chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Share Yoshimori was walking home from school, drinking a coffie milk.

"Man P.E. was murder today," Yoshi thought "And I still have to go protect the school tonight,"

Just then Yoshi heard something

"What was that?" Yoshi thought, tossing away his milk and getting ready to do a Kekkai.

Suddendly, the source of the noise appread. A puppy

"A puppy?" Yoshi asked himself, feeling silly about getting so worked up over a puppy. It looked like a little white terrier.

The puppy walked over to Yoshi and sniffed him carefully.

"Sorry boy," Yoshi said "I don't have anything to eat,"

The puppy gave Yoshi the sad doggy eyes. The utter cuteness of the look was too cute for Yoshi to handle. And with one swift movement, he bent down and picked up the puppy.

"You don't have a collar," Yoshi said thoughtfully, examining the puppy for some sort of I.D.

The puppy continued with the cute doggy eyes.

"Well, I can't leave you out here all alone," Yoshi said "I guess I should take you home with me,"

With that, Yoshi left the school and carried the puppy home.

"I hope grandpa won't freak out to bad," Yoshi thought, staring at the now sleeping little dog. He swallowed his courage and walked inside the house.

I kind of re-wrote it, fixing the mistakes and such. And adding a few enhancers. You can use it if you like, but it was really good the way it is now. I'm not putting you down or anything, the writing format was a lot better and there weren't as many mistakes as there were in the others, these are just ideas, ok? I mean, it's not like I will get mad if they're not used, I'm just trying to help.