Reviews for Taking Back what's Mine
Gidget922 chapter 1 . 2/22
I really enjoyed your one shot story, very touching and close to my own heart, as I'm sure other's can empathize as well thank you for writing some of the best stories,I've read in a while ...
Dantelover051386 chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
FINIALLY... a fucking story that didnt paint edward as the arsehole. Finially a story that had bella CHEATING. there are to many stories out there that paint bella as the saint who walks on water and edward the arsehole.

well wrote and though I might be forgiving of a one time transgression, but never a on going affair. edward was right to divorce her and secondly what pissed me off is that edward put his whole wifes cheating behavior on HIM. that it was all his fault that she wouldnt keep her legs together. he may have worked alot, but nothing and I mean nothing is a good enough excuse to cheat.
bzwifenmom24-7 chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
"Shh...Goliath is sleeping. LMAO!

Great story of family, love & forgiveness.
cusic1981 chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Love it!
Meeghan Laird chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Pretty good one shot. Thanks
annaharding chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Nice story - thanx!
mommymac0508 chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
I loved it sad sweet cute funny and yummy thank you
aabc chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Lovely story. I love that Edward was so adamant that they get back together! Is this a one shot?
princess07890 chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Wow, this sounds great so far :) I never saw this...it has a few mistakes here and there, but nothing too major :) I think it is amazing! I am glad Edward and Bella are getting back together...I just hope Goliath can come out to play again soon ;)
sarahlouise80 chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
aww that was so emotional and story.