Reviews for Dance Dance Dance
Glitterbaby's Girl chapter 6 . 3/16
Get out? Lol he's trapped lol more updates
DarkSapphireXx chapter 6 . 4/17/2014
Oh my...
Well I was on the fence about whether or not to read this story...but I did because I like shizuo/kasuka. It's really well written and a lot going on! I quite like the Shizaya element of it all too. However, I can't really understand Shizuo's behaviour in these last chapters! I don't know what Izaya's entire plan is anymore, and will he really let Shizuo see his brother? I just want to read more to sate my curiosity and see Kasuka come to terms with his feelings for his brother! It's a shame this hasn't been updated in years :( You really are a good writer.
Sknhet chapter 6 . 6/10/2013
This story is amazing! (I enjoyed that rape wayyy to much!) Please continue to update! This story could go on forever, and I wouldent get bord!
ladybug888 chapter 6 . 6/14/2012
... Whoa... this is good. I hope you update soon.
Niriiun chapter 6 . 4/28/2012
I am in love with your story. It is very well written and there are hardly any mistakes. You've framed Izaya's personality perfectly, although he has always been a bit of a masochist in my mind. I am interested in seeing exactly how Shizuo is going to react. I'm also a little curious as to why Dollars had Saki. You have a bit of a mystery brewing, my friend.

I'm also trying to grasp just how Izaya managed to throw off Kasuka's perceptions so easily. He's always seemed like the one is more in tune with the world around him, whether knowingly or not. But I adore Izaya's game of cat and mouse, although he's so cruel in making him think that Kiki is dead.

Keep up the good work, okay? I look forward to more of your well-planned stories in the future. So until then, see ya!

-Canta
MariKuro chapter 6 . 3/10/2012
D: I read all six chapters in one sitting, and I'm surprised that hadn't found this sooner! Please, please, PLEASE update soon! Your writing style is amazing, and I really hope to see more!

I really want to know what appens to Kasuka! *is excited*
DavisTheRaveMaster chapter 6 . 2/4/2012
I have to admit that i was utterly captivated while reading the first six chapters. Please tell me that the 6th chapter was not the end, i feel a little empty leaving off that it wasnt good but i was expeccting more of Izaya and Kasuki. Please get back to me, when you find the time.
blackwingsgreeneyes chapter 6 . 2/1/2012
Wha-what? Don't kick out Shizu-chan!

Please, please, update soon!
blackwingsgreeneyes chapter 5 . 2/1/2012
Argh! I don't know what to think! Part of me is happy because I seriously love Shizaya but I have a nevous feeling in my gut that something bad is about to happen! Q.Q
blackwingsgreeneyes chapter 4 . 2/1/2012
Things are getting intense! O_O

I feel so bad for Kasuka. I wonder how he'll be treated? Amazing chapter by the way! :D
Natalianova chapter 6 . 2/1/2012
It was quite enjoyable (I know it's strange to describe reading about borderline rape as enjoyable, but it still was). And you have a nice writing style.
Dextris chapter 6 . 1/31/2012
sydtyguhjiougyfdcxfgu

I don't even know what to SAY this story is just too good x3

I really really hope you keep writing, I love this to death, and want to read it all the way through D:

Your writing is so mature and intelligent, I can't get over it! And the ploooottt, the ploootttt is so goooooddddd.
Misstress Murder chapter 5 . 1/27/2012
Wow this is really good! I can't wait for more!
Dextris chapter 5 . 1/16/2012
;w; I'm so happy this story's been updated! It's one of my favorites and I thought you had given up on it! Glad to see an update :D And I'm glad to hear you're writing again
jen-jen713 chapter 4 . 8/30/2011
looking forward to next ch!