Reviews for Changes Part III, Following Memoirs
LecterGirl32 chapter 24 . 11/5/2012
Is this an end ? Or is it going to continue with those two without the children? Just curious.
Upeasterner chapter 23 . 9/1/2012
This isn't the end, is it? she asked incredulously.
Upeasterner chapter 22 . 8/13/2012
What an absolutely riveting (if mean!) way to end a chapter. This is an aspect of the supernatural I don't think anyone's explored in fanfic. I hope you post another chapter soon!
Upeasterner chapter 20 . 8/13/2012
"Encased in that clod, Claymore" - pretty much sums up how we all feel! I love this chapter. The part about your outside wearing over time, but your "gentle soul" continuing to polish with time. Sigh. Lovely insight as always.
LecterGirl32 chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Have I missed something or maybe I am just excited to see how Carolyn takes Jonathan's acceptance to the academy. :) I love the story cannot wait for more. :)
Guest chapter 20 . 7/19/2012
So sweet. And I love consonance, clod of Claymore. Jonathan's jibe about Harlequin pretty much sums up all of our thoughts. The ending is very lovely, having Carolyn realize just how much she's aged when she sees the Captain's retooled face. You keep the romance alive and growing with each chapter.
Guest chapter 18 . 7/19/2012
Yes, goat cheese! Yum! I think Cordelia needs her own series of stories. And if I haven't said it before, looking at that scrumptious photo of the Captain that you've posted with this story . . . adds much to this chapter.
AnonymousLily chapter 4 . 5/23/2012
Thanks for the kiss on Scruffy's nose for Jonathon :-)
Upeasterner chapter 15 . 5/22/2012
Oh, Gayle! I don't know how I missed so many chapters! They are FANTASTIC.
AnonymousLily chapter 10 . 5/12/2012
Likes the way the stories weave in and out and winds up reflecting each other through the issue of offspring. Carolyn's pregnancy as the reason for marrying makes a lot of sense! Interesting!

I really thought it creative the way one story's sentence was continued in the other's story. Charlotte's going into an asylum horrified me- not so much oversight and control then of the institutions as now.

Ack! Wilkie!
LecterGirl32 chapter 16 . 5/11/2012
Huh... Interesting chapter. I do like how there is a little focus on Martha. I have not read a story about her that much. It usually she passed and that was the end. So that was a nice touch. Now it is on to figuring out who this young lady is. Which I have an idea. I guess the further chapters will confirm or deny my thoughts on who she is. Great chapter cannot wait for more :)
LecterGirl32 chapter 13 . 3/18/2012
Go Jonathan! He seems to be like a walking and talking mini captain hehe!

Good Chapter!
LecterGirl32 chapter 12 . 3/4/2012
Keep up the good work. I am loving the story. I Hope there will be an update soon! :)
Upeasterner chapter 11 . 2/23/2012
Paul Wilkie and Blair's Dad in the same chapter! The possibilities are endless - Gull Cottage unmasked, return-of-Blair...this is a great chapter!
Upeasterner chapter 9 . 1/15/2012
Very nice juxtaposition of the two love affairs...and the mysterious-to-us-all reason Carolyn married the deadbeat is fabulous! I believe in the book Lucy Muir fell into her marriage because he was the first man that kissed her.