Reviews for Sanguine Testamenti: The 12 Deadly Trials
August57 chapter 11 . 4/3/2013
I know we haven't heard from you for over a year and I really want to know if you're ok. Believe me, I understand when things come up and you just don't really want to write anymore.

But let me tell you, this has to be one of the most well written a stories in the Percy Jackson Archives even tho its an OC story.

And this story has to be literally my favorite Percy Jackson fanfiction. I know from our PMs that you're a really really nice person and I hope everything is alright. And if its just a simple case of writers block, PM me and maybe I can help you out. I really really want to see this story completed and receive the attention it deserves.
Feanor - Again chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
'Ello there.
It's Feanor again, come to bother you about updating.
Please...it's been almost a year. Even a note to let us know you're still alive would be encouraging.
Feanor chapter 11 . 10/12/2012
You have been long in updating this.
My little sister, Ailinu (who may have PM-ed you) has sat me down in front of the computer and made me read this story. (I started reading of my own free will at about chapter 2.)
Anyways, to the point: You need to update! I realize that you likely have a busy life, and that good chapters take time.
Still, your fans aren't going to wait forever!
So please, please, update this. Even if it's just a tiny, 2000-word chapter, we need reassurance that this is going to continue.
And it MUST continue. I say it must, so it must. Nobody goes against what Feanor says. ;)

-Feanor
The.Twins.From.Mordor chapter 11 . 4/22/2012
Hello.

We found this whilst exploring the archives of fanfiction...

It's very, very cool.

One problem: you haven't updated for a few months. And we've seen no sign of "Sanguine Testamenti: The Langley Chronicles" either.

You know, it'd be very easy for us to tell our mildly sadistic older brother to come find you if you don't update soon... ;)

-Lynn and Erin (No relation to the other Lynn who has apparently been reviewing.)
Peace.x.Paramore.x.PIE chapter 11 . 4/16/2012
Hello again.

It's been three months since you last updated this.

This feels familiar...or, to use a Yogi Berra quote: "It's deja vu all over again."

So, let us all join in a chant...

And so on and so forth.

But seriously...do I need to start threatening again? ;D

Until next time.

Peace.x.Paramore.x.PIE chapter 11 . 3/25/2012
Hey.

It's me again. Miss me?

I guess I've taken it on as my personal responsibility to get on your case about updates. :D

It's been over 2 months. Just thought I'd let you know.

If it's any motivation, I even convinced Matthew (my bro, not the character, although that'd be kinda cool, too) to review. And he NEVER reviews ANYTHING.

Good luck!

Update soon!

Have you seen the Hunger Games movie?

-Lynn

Oh, and have you heard OneRepublic's song "Made For You"? I find it insanely catchy, and it's stuck in my head right now, so I'm asking everyone I know or don't know if they've heard it. D
FadedSunset chapter 11 . 3/13/2012
Wow, this story is amazing. You must be really creative to write something like this! I love both the story line and the characters (even though most of them aren't yours). It's really entertaining:D

Epic.Matt chapter 11 . 2/27/2012
Hey.

Lynn (Peace. . ) convinced me to review this. I'm not sure what she's said about me...Anywho, I think this is a pretty cool story, especially now that the action is heating up. We both hope you update this soon.

Paz.

-Matt
DuskLightening chapter 11 . 1/20/2012
That was an amazing chapter! Please please pleeeeeeeeease update soon. I really need to know what happens. Why is my character being such a bitch? (not that I don't mind) But why? I need to know. I'll release the monsters from tartarus if you don't update!
Starfan1245 chapter 11 . 1/19/2012
Wow! This action chapter was so amazing! The details... The gore... It made it so interesting and exciting(: good luck on your other story, too! Nice update!
Peace.x.Paramore.x.PIE chapter 11 . 1/19/2012
Hey!

Matthew is doing his rather creepy trademark evil laugh over your preview for the next chapter. I'm not sure whether to be worried or not...I think he's finally cracked...

Strike that remark, both of us cracked a long time ago. We're floating somewhere out in the realm of the mildly insane now. ;D

Amazing chapter- and you're actually really good at fight scenes. They're the hardest part of any story to write -at least for me- and you're doing an awesome job!

Keep up the great work! Remember- the key to success in life is to always, ALWAYS have an alibi. Even if you didn't do anything. D

Matthew sends an evil laugh. And he says that you're doing just fine and to keep the action coming. I second that thought.

Peace out! (Or perhaps blood-and-gore out, your choice)

Starfan1245 chapter 10 . 1/11/2012
Amazing! This is so exciting! I can't wait to see who Katie will battle and how the fight will go. Nice job! Update soon(:
DuskLightening chapter 10 . 1/11/2012
Can't wait for an update!

Spreading the word between my friends. )
Peace.x.Paramore.x.PIE chapter 10 . 1/10/2012
Hey!

Very nice chapter, but both my brother and I are expecting blood and gore. We really are somewhat bloodthirsty. *guilty smile*

Unfortunately, my brother -whose name, coincidentally, is Matthew- now keeps shouting "I will bathe in the blood of all who challenge me!"...during a chess game against his laptop. What have you done? D

The Artemis Fowl comment still stands. ;D

Rock on.

Peace.x.Paramore.x.PIE chapter 9 . 1/5/2012
So we meet again. Metaphorically, that is.

You have done very well with this chapter. Update soon(er than last time)!

Matthew makes my brother laugh. D

Peace out, rock on, etc.

As I told my little sister: I have Artemis Fowl on speed dial. ;D