Reviews for Iron Sharpening Iron
The Fox Familiar chapter 2 . 2/28/2014
Oh, so this ISN'T a kink meme. Still doesn't matter because this contradicts canon, and your formatting is complete shit. Nihlus believed in doing what was right, and that doesn't mean acting like an asshole all the time. And of course Saren does a tender stroke as if to say: "Obey me or I shall rape."

It could have potential, but it's just fucked up. Into the trash it goes.
The Fox Familiar chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
Just...what the fuck?

First of all, whoever requested this kink meme is a fucking retard, and two, Saren trained Nihlus and took him under his wing because Nihlus' methods were similar to his own. Yet for some reason, fangirls ignore canon and logic and decide to write this.

Nihlus wasn't this stupid, and wouldn't act this stupid. Saren wouldn't even accept him if he was this retarded.

Fucking idiots. Oh, and you're a sick fuck.
Jessie07 chapter 9 . 10/5/2012
Awesome story! I really enjoyed reading it! :D
Velasa chapter 9 . 8/2/2012
Came here from the KMeme through a random trail of links from other ficlets, just wanted to tell you how goddamn stunning this is. Seriously, these characters barely ever crossed my mind before I started finding fics about them, and you just made my feelings fly all over the damn place. I actually read the first half over twelve hours ago now (before work) so I can't really get into the details but it was just... really goddamn good.
GhastDream chapter 9 . 11/26/2011
First saw it on the kinkmeme. I gotta say I really really like this.
Faith B. Cobra chapter 9 . 10/31/2011
In the end I just had tears in my eyes)

That was really amazing.

Thank you.
Anouche chapter 9 . 10/26/2011
... You are so talented, you know that, right? This was... Just.. Mesmerizingly good. Like, purely amazing. I don't know what stands out as my favorite moment, everything was just... A priceless read. You must be one of my favorite fanfiction writers on the internet, and it's a SHAME. That you don't have more reviews on this story. It's amazing, and I can't wait to read more of your incredible stories. Bioware should hire you.

And also, I've followed your stories on mass_kink, so I recognised a lot of elements that ties in with the Paragon!FemShep x Saren AU. Are this story and the paragon AU version to consider canon with each other? Because in my mind, it is now XD The part with Nihlus and the commandoes.. Saren told Shepard about that in a... Drugged state. And I think he told her about the vorcha and the flamethrower in the first part in that AU. And.. God damn I just LOVE how you tied it all toghether with that AU. I do. Oh god. THIS. I gotta read it again...

And if you reply to reviews, just a question... Why isn't the Paragon AU story in this ffnet account? D: Your stories are all such a wonderful read, it should really be here!
Deepclaw chapter 9 . 8/17/2011
Ttoally loved this fic. :D LOVED it. Well written, the characterization was great, the flow and pace were easy, and the plot was so complete and ran full circle that I honestly feel like I read a whole novel's worth of goodness. I love friendship fics a ton, though I wouldn't have been opposed to it being a romance. I come across few fics that are perfect, but I feel this is one of them - it's complete, it's concise, it's interesting and engaging, and it's fulfilling. After reading this fic, though, I'm gonna pretend that the events of Mass Effect didn't happen because, man, as if I wasn't sad enough about these two to begin with. xD

I don't know why your story has no reviews, but here's one for ya, and a Fave to boot. I really enjoyed this fic, thank you for sharing. :3

~Deepclaw