Reviews for Shared Lips
Edwards pov is so...girly. It doesn't seem like its from a mans pov
charm bracelets are stupid...just sayin
I understand that some women have cravings...but your taking it rather far don't you think?
I hate that pregnant women think that pregnancy means that others have to wait on them...their in the fucking hospital where are they supposed to get butter pecan ice cream? Bella doesn't care...just get it. fucking bitch
IN ch 16 Edward says that he would never touch Jessica...funny cause he was seriously thinking about touching Jessica right after he knocked bella on her ass...hes a fucking liar.

You know what would be awesome/? perhaps some of his hoes could be pregnant too?

and please tell me why he would use his credit card for future doctor visits when he could just buy insurance for her...so dumb. Is him wasting money supposed to endear him to us? its not working.
We almost got the goods...so close. Bellas like "you weren't with her (kate) but you...were with..." and then all we get is a sorry from Edward...no explanation...no names...we don't even know how many other women he was with WHILE with bella...DAMN IT we need answers! Him stepping up isn't enough to redeem him, we need answers!
it seems like Edward wanted only her this whole time. But you implied that he was a manwhore...he sized up Jessica as a easy conquest the second he saw her...and it seemed like he was going to pursue her. Bella also assumed he was seeing other women. Edward himself said that Bella was probably tired of reading and reporting on his MANY CONQUESTS...so I guess I'm confused...is he a whore or not? Has he been with other woman while dating bella? I know that he was taking woman as dates to different eventsm but that is different than BEING with them.
Shes allowed him to be with other women while with her? That's seriously fucked up...and when I say allowed...of course I mean...put up with...I would have ditched his ass
jk chapter 2 . 7/14
why is he such a huge whore?
I just found this story and am enjoying it very much but how could you leave us like that? I love the man that Edward is becoming and the feeling he has that he needs to atone for his sins. Hurry up and write the next chapter so we can breathe again!
VryUnique chapter 5 . 5/27
I'm a little confused on Edwards feelings. He asked Bella to get rid of the baby. He mentioned she was the center of his world which was confusing in itself. He keeps praising her and wanting her in his head but the opposite keeps coming out of his mouth. He acting like they weren't even together when they were out in public, what was that about? Very confusing
VryUnique chapter 3 . 5/27
I'm glad Edward feels bad, he should. I would also like to hope that he does not sleep with Jessica. I have a feeling people will eventually know about Edward being the father and I hope Jessica will not be able to rub being with Edward in Bella's face. I hope they will be able to seamlessly fall into a relationship that looks like it was just kept a secret by the parents.
VryUnique chapter 2 . 5/27
I feel a little silly writing a review when this story isn't finished and hasn't been updated in years but I couldn't help myself. It sounded too good to pass up even though it's not finished and the writing looks great also. I do hate that Bella is acting hung up on Edward, I just wish she would have said something like she doesn't believe in abortion and reiterate that she won't bother him. Not practically profess her love and let him kiss her.
alainaroullier chapter 35 . 5/1
What an adorable family. Filthy rich but adorable nonetheless.. Thanks!
alainaroullier chapter 30 . 5/1
He gets to do things right with this baby!
alainaroullier chapter 29 . 5/1
Well that was quite obviously Charles' redemption. Odd that Bella's dad in this story is also Charles and Edward's mom and maid are both Esme(ralda).