Reviews for Shared Lips
colrey chapter 35 . 8/28
Great story! I really enjoyed reading it. Took some turns I wasn't expecting which made it even better.
snoopylover60 chapter 34 . 8/22
I love this story. But dang I am tired of him apologizing!
Alright...she is pathetic. Something is wrong with her to let him treat you like that.
Kagblueeyes25 chapter 3 . 6/21
Oh Edward. You need to get your priorities straight.
jk chapter 2 . 5/5
sooo Edwards a whore...well no thanks!
Bella is stupid...i feel bad that she is still with him...she brings the pain on herslef.
This bella makes me ashamed to be a woman. Sorry but she is a really weak character.
Yep...bella just keep your mouth shut...everytime she speaks she comes off as more pathetic.
This bella really comes off as the pathetic doormat type. Im really hoping she puts on her big girl panties soon and stops all this woe is me crap and letting edward in and out.
Knit Bug chapter 35 . 1/29
This was a great read, thank you for reposting it. I really enjoyed reading this.

lovesurfer chapter 29 . 1/9
Sweetie I'm loving the story. I'm glad how everyone is coming around. I love little Caleb.
Can't wait to read some more. Although I have a question, why the jump in chapters? The last one said 28 and this one goes to 30 is there something I'm missing?
I hope RL is smiling at you.

emmzac chapter 35 . 1/4
Thank you! What a great read this has been. I've enjoyed this E/B journey and I'm looking forward to reading more.
neelix lee chapter 35 . 1/2
A very big thank you for this story
emmzac chapter 26 . 1/1
Still reading and still enjoying this story with all its drama and love. And when I get home from work tonight I'll be continuing and if I'm lucky a baby will be born :-).
lovesurfer chapter 3 . 1/1
Well is good to see him show more emotion, but I'm happy Bella didn't give in and stayed. The guy needs to get his head straight first, in her condition it is not good for her to have all those up and downs.