Reviews for My Best Intentions Keep Making a Mess
hey keep go on!
I'm reading this in the other site, but I hate write ao much info so... yeah
i like your fic aaaaand... thank for not let Quinn hairless that would be upseting
Ascoeur chapter 4 . 12/18/2013
LOVE THIS
Ascoeur chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
AWESOME
Ascoeur chapter 5 . 12/18/2013
LOOK, I EVEN LOGGED IN, WILLL YOU UPDATE NOW PLEASEEE :)?
ASCOEUR chapter 5 . 12/18/2013
OMG YOU HAVE TO UPDATE THISSS! IT'S AWESOME!
Noonnns chapter 5 . 6/26/2013
Ahhh! Really awesome! I love the way you write and the way you take time to develop characters. Hope to see moreee.
apisontlc chapter 5 . 6/21/2013
OMG! Why didn't I realize that this would stop right in the middle...I need to look closer to see how many chapters it is because I was caught completely by surprise and now I am sad there is not more.

I love the story so far. I really like Groundhog Day, even though Bill Murray is not attractive at all and Andie McDowell makes me mad now...imagining it done with Faberry is definitely a better idea.

Can't wait to read the next 12 chapters...any time now. :D
Brooke chapter 5 . 4/4/2013
This is definitely my all time favourite fic. You write so incredibly I can never get enough. XO
bloemhoffan3000 chapter 5 . 1/18/2013
Please please please continue this! I have to know how it plays out! And bless Brittany and her carnation enchilada!
MazikeenMorningstar chapter 5 . 1/14/2013
I so, SO love this story. You're doing such a brilliant job with it! I also loved the visit with Shelby and Beth, so sweet and heartwarming that Quinn and Puck will eventually (hopefully) have the chance to know her. :) As well, the potential rekindling of her friendship with Mercedes. She may well mend ALL of her "burnt bridges" before she's done and I love it!

I also very much enjoyed the inside joke of Quinn seeing Sandy Ryerson since Stephen Tobolowsky was actually IN Groundhog day! Very well done, you! Gave me a good laugh!

I hope this does get added to eventually because it's so well done. Thank you so much for sharing it. And, as always, I look forward to reading more of your work! :)
cjsrey chapter 5 . 1/6/2013
Ahhh please update this one again soon!
Brabkeb chapter 5 . 11/14/2012
A fun premise with a fascinating chance to deconstruct or unravel Quinn Fabray, then build her back up. I loved the Beth scene, and the other positive things Quinn did. But self-destructive Quinn is just as compelling as her walls break down. And then there's the whole conceit that Rachel-that they both coukd potentially be primed to acknowkedge Faberry in ONE day. I know you have plenty of irons in the fire, but I was enjoying this one if you continue it at any time. Groundhog Day is classic! Maybe Mr. Ryerson can appear again. ;)
Marthaaaa chapter 5 . 10/20/2012
please say theres more! i have been looking for something exactly like this forever and i love it!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »