Reviews for My Best Intentions Keep Making a Mess
ktay chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
This is really good! I hope you get the inspiration to finish this one day. : )
lOo.oOo.oOl chapter 7 . 6/4/2014
I love this, I love your writing
thewordlessthinker chapter 7 . 5/30/2014
Wow omg, can you please continue this soon? I just read it all through and I really need to know what's next for quinn, I just really need to know if you're planing to update soon to see if I can get my hopes up with this fic, seriously though, It's freaking great and I love how quinn basically doesn't give a shit about what's happening sometimes, what with the little punk phase and the hair cutting; and Britt is really the best in here.

Well hope to hear about you and your fic sometime soon! Take care!
lemon-rind chapter 7 . 5/30/2014
I swear I've read this before but there isn't a review so... thanks for the chapter.
Thyatira chapter 7 . 5/28/2014
Aw. This is still cute. Hope you continue, thanks!
gllover22 chapter 7 . 5/27/2014
Glad to see you writing here again. Keep it coming.
Shellmar chapter 7 . 5/27/2014
This was actually an interesting story. Justnlike the movie with this same plot. Nut you made a unique versiin with glee. I wonder why you chose that particular scene. Post soon. Good job!
shiney1983 chapter 7 . 5/27/2014
Can I just tell you how much I love this story! Groundhog Day is a favorite movie of mine, so having it with a FaBerry twist is untold levels of awesomeness. Please update soon. I'm about as patient as Rachel when it comes to things I'm really interested in. With a kiss and a slap already, I can't wait to see what angle Quinn tries next. I know they say you can rush brilliance, but hurry please!
saywhat chapter 6 . 5/27/2014
So I love this Fic and I need it to continue please.
saywhat chapter 5 . 5/27/2014
More please
saywhat chapter 4 . 5/27/2014
: D
saywhat chapter 3 . 5/27/2014
If I had a groundhog day I'd still read this again
saywhat chapter 2 . 5/27/2014
Loving this Fic.
saywhat chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
Awesomeness
saywhat chapter 7 . 5/27/2014
Awesome story read all of this just now. Sorry I should have reviewed each chapter as I went but was so keen to continue. If I promise to go back and review each chapter will you update again soon?