Reviews for If things were different
Ships That Didn't Sail chapter 16 . 10/15/2012
Hiya though I a great story & I am looking forward to reading the rest. However the main reason I'm reviewing is because of the bit at the beginning about 9/11 & the mention of rick, I'm his 2nd cousin from cornwall in England & I'd just like to say the mentioning was very sweet & touching :) I don't know too many others from abroad that know too much about him to mention him like you did so I thought it was worth reviewing to you :) keep up the great writing :D
Jo. Smith chapter 6 . 4/20/2012
Your story is terrific, but..why would they be at a kareoke with two dying kids at home?
Siodhna chapter 30 . 11/7/2011
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *le scream* how did i not see this nobody told me this was up 0_0 OMG im soo sorry sweetie :'( if i had have known i would have been the first one to review you know i would im soooo sorry :/ Forgive me?

That was just amazing i love the way you used Lily and Chase as Miranda and Alex's middle names just adorbale! Awww nooo they are all grown up :'( *sniffle*

Mirnada's getting married 0_0 already? NOOO waayyy im surprised the doctor even allowed her to :L Teheee

a brilliant chapter written by a brilliant author ;D amazing darling

Your trully faithful reviewer (who was late this time... sorry :/)

Siodhna x
Glass Hald full chapter 30 . 11/4/2011
I think i'm in tears how, i wish it hadn't ended this story is so amazing, and the only word i can say is WOW, and that doesn't even cover it... nar i can say more, this story was fantasic, romanic, beautiful, perfect, lovely, sad, re-readable, just plane amazing! and i love the names you picked i like how their middle names are Lily and Chase that is adorable, and i like the name Miranda too and Alexader, great picks i think they suit well, but no Maya, what happened to her? i guess she wasn't a huge part of the story, but i would like to know... Again amazing great fantasic job, can't wait till i se some more thing from you. Thank you for a great stor 3
Glass half full chapter 29 . 11/4/2011
OMG, this was so beautiful, i think i'm going to cry :') tears of joy though this was amazing, fantasic, i can't belive how romanic it was, and their vows, don't get me started, you made them up, NO fricken way they are incredible. I especially like Amy's how not knowing his name doesn't matter if they have each other, it is so romanic. great job, can't wait for the finall instalment of your story
Glass half full chapter 28 . 11/4/2011
AWWWWWWWWWWW CRAIG! I love him, on of my fav charaters. LOL and that is so cute, can't wait for the next 2 chapters
Glass half full chapter 27 . 11/4/2011
AWWWWW cute they moved in together so cute, and the are staring on the plans that is cute too. I ight as well finish the story now, here goes
Glass half full chapter 26 . 11/4/2011
AWWWWWWW that is so cute, WOW the roof idea, that is gorgous, i could imagine that like what he did to Alfie's room in closing time, that is cute, great job
Glass half full chapter 25 . 11/4/2011
WOW that was intence, yes you answered the question, and WHO that was a bit twisted but i loved the letter and how he punched the wall, and they're gonna get married, cute, and wha you were thinking about killing her thank god you didn't i would have stopped read, lol, wait brb... WOW i looked at the ring, it is god damn beauitufl, i love it i want it, it is so pretty, i wish Matt would give it to me :) or Karen, either one i'd be fin with.
Glass half full chapter 24 . 11/4/2011
O_O OMG WTF why the hell would she leave, they were so happy, the are so perfect, why, why, why TELL ME! Wait there are some more chapters, now i'm going to go and read them, and i hope i get an answer, or i wont be happy, got me! Nar lol jk it was a really good chappie.
Glass half full chapter 23 . 11/4/2011
this chapter was pretty good, i liked it, and whats up with River? and AWWWWWWWWWW a puppy so cute
Niro chapter 30 . 10/29/2011
The only thing missing was the Doctor. Besides that, this was a great way to end a story.
driving in my kar chapter 30 . 10/29/2011
Omg this is the end? Whaa! Ok, so I loved the ending - the ending was great! Generally I've loved the story so much throughout every chapter, and Im sad to see it finished in a way. You are an amazing writer and I will be sure to check out anymore of your stories (and books you get published in the future!). What an amazing story!

Amy xx
Glass half full chapter 22 . 10/28/2011
I love this, it is so cute, and i learnt a bit from it, and omg the Ring, i love that horror movie, it is so stupid, you know how Horror movies aren't even scarey you just laugh at them, thats what i was like with the ring, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, the only bit that scared me (well it didn't really scare me but) when the horse died, that was sad, it went phsyco and jumped off the ship, lol, it isn't really funny, but it is to me, you prob think i'm horrible but watch it and it is funny, afterwards, but i will go and look at the sun thing, i'm quite intersed now :) great job.
Glass half full chapter 21 . 10/28/2011
I LOVE this chapter SOOOOOOOOO much it would have to be my fav so far, i love it soooooo much i wish i could marry it but by the looks of thing Siodhna already it :( oh well, this is great love the 'closer' scene and when they are in the water so adorable, great job i hope you keep it up!