Reviews for If things were different
Doctor who fan chapter 9 . 9/14/2015
I've experienced stuff like this and I feel u wrote this very well
Doctor who fan chapter 8 . 9/14/2015
So sad but I still love it
Doctor who fan chapter 7 . 9/14/2015
Yowza lol that was such a sweet way to end a very emotional chapter I loved it even though it was very sad
Doctor who fan chapter 6 . 9/13/2015
I loved it I'm so glad Amy is happy agien even though this is just a story it almost feels real the way you write this
Doctor who fan chapter 5 . 9/13/2015
Poor kids amazing job on the fanfic I absolutely looooove your writing its amazing
Doctor who fan chapter 4 . 9/13/2015
Wow sooo awesome I feel so bad for Any though
Doctor who fan chapter 3 . 9/13/2015
I literally cried reading this But it was very well written
Doctor who fan chapter 2 . 9/13/2015
I loved it!
Doctor who fan chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
Wow that was the best I cant stop reading!
Ships That Didn't Sail chapter 16 . 10/15/2012
Hiya though I a great story & I am looking forward to reading the rest. However the main reason I'm reviewing is because of the bit at the beginning about 9/11 & the mention of rick, I'm his 2nd cousin from cornwall in England & I'd just like to say the mentioning was very sweet & touching :) I don't know too many others from abroad that know too much about him to mention him like you did so I thought it was worth reviewing to you :) keep up the great writing :D
Jo. Smith chapter 6 . 4/20/2012
Your story is terrific, but..why would they be at a kareoke with two dying kids at home?
Siodhna chapter 30 . 11/7/2011
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *le scream* how did i not see this nobody told me this was up 0_0 OMG im soo sorry sweetie :'( if i had have known i would have been the first one to review you know i would im soooo sorry :/ Forgive me?

That was just amazing i love the way you used Lily and Chase as Miranda and Alex's middle names just adorbale! Awww nooo they are all grown up :'( *sniffle*

Mirnada's getting married 0_0 already? NOOO waayyy im surprised the doctor even allowed her to :L Teheee

a brilliant chapter written by a brilliant author ;D amazing darling

Your trully faithful reviewer (who was late this time... sorry :/)

Siodhna x
Glass Hald full chapter 30 . 11/4/2011
I think i'm in tears how, i wish it hadn't ended this story is so amazing, and the only word i can say is WOW, and that doesn't even cover it... nar i can say more, this story was fantasic, romanic, beautiful, perfect, lovely, sad, re-readable, just plane amazing! and i love the names you picked i like how their middle names are Lily and Chase that is adorable, and i like the name Miranda too and Alexader, great picks i think they suit well, but no Maya, what happened to her? i guess she wasn't a huge part of the story, but i would like to know... Again amazing great fantasic job, can't wait till i se some more thing from you. Thank you for a great stor 3
Glass half full chapter 29 . 11/4/2011
OMG, this was so beautiful, i think i'm going to cry :') tears of joy though this was amazing, fantasic, i can't belive how romanic it was, and their vows, don't get me started, you made them up, NO fricken way they are incredible. I especially like Amy's how not knowing his name doesn't matter if they have each other, it is so romanic. great job, can't wait for the finall instalment of your story
Glass half full chapter 28 . 11/4/2011
AWWWWWWWWWWW CRAIG! I love him, on of my fav charaters. LOL and that is so cute, can't wait for the next 2 chapters