Reviews for Love Hurts
Maggy chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Well, it took ten years. Hard to believe, but I *finally* saw the episode *Love, Cirronian Style.* I do so wish Lionsgate would release this show on DVD.

Thank you for this story. Very nicely done, and just what I needed to read on a lonely Sunday afternoon.
ilovenoddles chapter 2 . 7/21/2002
I loved it, can you please write more.
scifichick774 chapter 2 . 5/13/2002
Aww. Reading your story brought up the episode all over again. Well done.
wolfgirl chapter 1 . 5/12/2002
God, I love that episode too. Great fic.
Dalliann chapter 2 . 4/25/2002
You've written another great fic! I love this story. And you write for each character so well- their personalities are captured perfectly! 'Love, Cirronian Style' is one of my favorite Tracker episodes and this continuation of the story is top-notch. I can't wait to read your next fic!

-Dali
Morpheus chapter 2 . 4/24/2002
HOLY CROW! Ya did it again! Great fic! And it looks like the number of fics in this category are picking up since I was here last. I do hope they green light the show for a second season, it's just too dang good to let go!
Berry chapter 2 . 4/24/2002
Very nice. So where's the sequel?
Cirronian de Bergerac chapter 2 . 4/23/2002
Liked Mel's POV better...it felt more emotional... I know Cole doesn't understand a lot of the human emotions he's feeling but he just seems soooo sensitive that I guess I kinda expect lots more from him...

Good story.

CDB
pgl chapter 2 . 4/22/2002
Great story.
Balefox chapter 2 . 4/22/2002
Really touching. I think you've captured Mel, Cole and Jess extremely well. And I was having the very same thoughts about how they must be dealing with the events of this episode. Thanks for an excellent piece of fanfic. I hope to see more soon!
Riley chapter 1 . 4/18/2002
This is great Blue! Hope you keep it up. If we can't have Tracker at least there are some good stories coming out of the show. Escpecially from this episode!

~Riley~
vbkm chapter 2 . 4/18/2002
Very nice. I love the way you captured what the two probably felt after the ep.