Reviews for Can't be normal, can I?
andjelija.nenic chapter 3 . 11/9/2014
Can you please update more chapters about this story because it's extra and the best story I have ever read about,so can you please update more. I am just starting to love and like this story.
The One Who Wrote The Story chapter 3 . 3/19/2013
No offence but this story is really fast pasted and a little confusing at first. I like it though
fabina.kick.amfie.peddie chapter 3 . 1/31/2013
i love it
ObsessedwReading chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Good job on this.
Elena Ryan chapter 3 . 7/3/2012
Well...okay, I'll be honest, it was kind of a boring chapter and I respect that your getting your muse back. But...if you need ANY help, just feel free to ask.
CrazyMikoHanyouKagamineRin chapter 2 . 6/19/2012
Okay! I loved the first chapter! I just hope you can update soon. I have the same problem with my AP teacher. The only teacher who can give us one page of homework that would take s a week to do. (And I am not talking about a project) I hope you update soon!

Keep on Writing!

Rin
moonlight fire xx chapter 2 . 6/3/2012
really liking it, update soon plz
Happy Girl chapter 2 . 6/2/2012
Hope you update soon.
potter-sheldon chapter 2 . 4/18/2012
please continue it
I'm Too Lazy chapter 2 . 4/6/2012
A homework free week is only a dream, sadly.

So, are you gonna update? Or leave me to die of anxciousness?

~From, A Girl Who's Gonna Die of Anticipation.
Twigglet25 chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Hi I'm one of the iron-writer judges :)

I've never actually seen H20 so I was a little confused but I think I picked up what was going on. The idea was very unique and worked very well with the whole magic/muggle/mermaid thing. You spelling/grammar was good as well. Hermione was very OoC, it just felt like you were putting a whole other personality in her body and experiences and I was a bit shocked at the others girls willingness to leave their families behind to follow a girl they've known for a few months - maybe I'm taking this all to seriously but that just crossed my mind. Anyway, good story and well done :) x
Violet Scarlet Lily chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Ok this was interesting - I've never seen H2O so I was confused a bit. And I'm assuming that Hermione was OoC on purpose. But the writing was pretty good, if a bit expository, and the characterization was good as well. :) Nice job
Elena Ryan chapter 2 . 11/5/2011
Do you need help writing this? I mean, until I get a job (believe me I'm trying) I can help you...I may not know how you want this story to go, but I can offer ideas and help you write it out a bit, just let me know.
Paradox Tremors chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
I like how you combine the old stories into something new and very different. A great start. It will be interesting to see how this plays out.
PinkMermaid chapter 1 . 9/22/2011