Reviews for Desire
Eatgreenapples chapter 14 . 1/30
I liked this story it was a cool idea to have the mirror be a portal and I love when Harry and Hermione are together. Thanks for sharing your writing.
ArtimuosJackson chapter 14 . 1/15
Your story is basically slap to Harry and Hermione romance which indicates that the they can only end up together if Ron or Ginny dies or travel to some alternate reality which made their characters more pathetic than actual books.
Ravenflight123 chapter 14 . 11/5/2017
this is a lovely story. i always thought harmony was more appropriate than romione in canon. i love how you portrayed all of the characters. congrats on a story well written.
Noacat chapter 14 . 10/23/2017
Holy shit was this a ride from beginning to end. Thank you so much for writing this!
The Ghostly Minion chapter 14 . 8/14/2017
An absolutely appropriate ending. Thank you Wings.

The Ghostly Minion chapter 13 . 8/14/2017
The only decision possible. But all has changed. I don't think she really can go back functionally to that life. She'll find herself in love with that Harry. Who is married and about to have a child with Ginny.

However it falls out, it's going to be like the Eagles song: Heartache tonight.

The Ghostly Minion chapter 12 . 8/14/2017
Good battle. Hermione's realization that she's in love with Harry is the biggest revelation in the chapter.

Second largest is finding Belltrix at this Mirror. Clearly, she's trying to find a Voldemort and bring him back. So, they'll have to stop her to use the mirror-assuming that they really WANt to use it now. If they simply destroyed it, and became the couple they want to be, it wouldn't' be a bad ending, IMHO.

The Ghostly Minion chapter 11 . 8/14/2017
Gonna a be a wand fight! Not really much more to say.

The Ghostly Minion chapter 10 . 8/14/2017
They are both coming closer to sharing their feelings. You're leading up to a huge dilemma: do they go through with her going back, or do they decide to be a couple here. Either way, everything changes.

The Ghostly Minion chapter 9 . 8/14/2017
Hermione as a Hogwarts professor is a trope that has always made sense to me. I find it interesting that she falls into the role so easily.

I find it fully reasonable that they dance around their mutual attraction. Assuming Hermione gets 'home', it will have enormous impact on both universe.

The Ghostly Minion chapter 8 . 8/14/2017
Still waters run deep. I suspect that she had feelings for Harry that she repressed in her universe because of Ginny. This will only act to complicate things in both places. Assuming she ever gets back.

The Ghostly Minion chapter 6 . 8/14/2017
Hermione and Harry start to find their footing in this universe. Still a lot to go, but what will happen to her when she gets back. Surely, this will change her fundamental.

The Ghostly Minion chapter 5 . 8/14/2017
I now ken that I read this before and it's coming back to me. I hope we'll get this backstory. At this point, it seems that Ron and Rose are engaged and Harry suffers from unrequited (?) love for his Hermione.

To say there ar,e complications galore, is a vast understatement!

The Ghostly Minion chapter 4 . 8/14/2017
So, THAT was a major league curve ball!

Of course, what happened here is fairly clear. Rose and Ron fell in love and are engaged. Hopefully, we'll get a fuller picture of the backstory, what is her relationship to Harry? Doesn't seem to be a romantic one. Does that mean that there is someone here that 'she' loves?

The Ghostly Minion chapter 3 . 8/14/2017
Very well, she's gone, at least for now to the (best?) world in which the fulfill her desire. It'll be interesting to see how you have this playing out. Hopefully, you'll have scenes from the base reality too.

The big question will be if Hermione returns and that would do.