Reviews for Desire
The Ghostly Minion chapter 14 . 8/14
An absolutely appropriate ending. Thank you Wings.

The Ghostly Minion chapter 13 . 8/14
The only decision possible. But all has changed. I don't think she really can go back functionally to that life. She'll find herself in love with that Harry. Who is married and about to have a child with Ginny.

However it falls out, it's going to be like the Eagles song: Heartache tonight.

The Ghostly Minion chapter 12 . 8/14
Good battle. Hermione's realization that she's in love with Harry is the biggest revelation in the chapter.

Second largest is finding Belltrix at this Mirror. Clearly, she's trying to find a Voldemort and bring him back. So, they'll have to stop her to use the mirror-assuming that they really WANt to use it now. If they simply destroyed it, and became the couple they want to be, it wouldn't' be a bad ending, IMHO.

The Ghostly Minion chapter 11 . 8/14
Gonna a be a wand fight! Not really much more to say.

The Ghostly Minion chapter 10 . 8/14
They are both coming closer to sharing their feelings. You're leading up to a huge dilemma: do they go through with her going back, or do they decide to be a couple here. Either way, everything changes.

The Ghostly Minion chapter 9 . 8/14
Hermione as a Hogwarts professor is a trope that has always made sense to me. I find it interesting that she falls into the role so easily.

I find it fully reasonable that they dance around their mutual attraction. Assuming Hermione gets 'home', it will have enormous impact on both universe.

The Ghostly Minion chapter 8 . 8/14
Still waters run deep. I suspect that she had feelings for Harry that she repressed in her universe because of Ginny. This will only act to complicate things in both places. Assuming she ever gets back.

The Ghostly Minion chapter 6 . 8/14
Hermione and Harry start to find their footing in this universe. Still a lot to go, but what will happen to her when she gets back. Surely, this will change her fundamental.

The Ghostly Minion chapter 5 . 8/14
I now ken that I read this before and it's coming back to me. I hope we'll get this backstory. At this point, it seems that Ron and Rose are engaged and Harry suffers from unrequited (?) love for his Hermione.

To say there ar,e complications galore, is a vast understatement!

The Ghostly Minion chapter 4 . 8/14
So, THAT was a major league curve ball!

Of course, what happened here is fairly clear. Rose and Ron fell in love and are engaged. Hopefully, we'll get a fuller picture of the backstory, what is her relationship to Harry? Doesn't seem to be a romantic one. Does that mean that there is someone here that 'she' loves?

The Ghostly Minion chapter 3 . 8/14
Very well, she's gone, at least for now to the (best?) world in which the fulfill her desire. It'll be interesting to see how you have this playing out. Hopefully, you'll have scenes from the base reality too.

The big question will be if Hermione returns and that would do.

The Ghostly Minion chapter 2 . 8/14
Good followup, quite intriguing. Still, I see one major flaw.

If Ginny is due at any time, Harry should have unblocked the Floo and sent a Patronus message to Arthur and Molly, so that one of them could be with Ginny while R&H track down Hermione.

I don't believe she'll remain in the mirror. Sadly, then, there will have to be two divorces and a child involved.

The Ghostly Minion chapter 1 . 8/14
This is an OK start, but there are background questions that are raised:

How could Hermione have risen so high, so fast?
When did she marry Ron?
When did Harry marry Ginny? (According to the EWE, THIS would have been the time those marriages would have happened to have children Hogwarts ready in 2017).
Are there any children?

I'm sure that some of these questions are answered in succeeding chapter. One has to feel sorry for Paige, you best give her some happiness!

TGM
Good story, but ending is too convenient and quick. Hermione is so attached to her sister that she travels to an alternate universe for her, but in the end, we're to believe that alt-Hermione just abandons her sister for Ron without a second thought? Maybe, with a bit more explanation, you could get readers to buy that.

But it's even worse, because alt-Hermione is also apparently abandoning her parents, as well as a litany of people who died during the war (as Hermione notes during her birthday party). The only person alt-Hermione seems to "gain back" is Ginny, who was likely too young in the alt-universe before she died for alt-Hermione to even have a bond with.

So, even with Ron, it's a pretty "bad deal" for alt-Hermione overall. The ending would have made a bit more sense if you had made the "losses" somewhat more equal or something (e.g., alt-Hermione is also somewhat estranged from her parents maybe for a different reason). But you still need to deal with the trade-off of a sister (whom alt-Hermione is apparently quite close to) for Ron.
Deathcrow chapter 14 . 5/17
This is an okay story that started out with huge potential but got worse with each chapter. The idea is a great one, but you couldn't realise your own ambition to make Rosaline into anything but a random OC. The ending is simply terrible. I hate Ron/Hermione, but your Hermione was supposedly in love with the guy, but totally abandons him anyway. Not to mention her other self totally abandons her younger sister, which is just as terrible and boggles the mind. Rosaline loses her older sister and all the lived experiences between them (she and our Hermione are total strangers to each other). It all seems very superficial really... "Oh this alternate life seems nice, I'll just stay I guess". I can't even believe that simple part... That you could just step into the shoes of your other self and not feel totally alienated by everything and everyone around you.

You've created an untenable situation and while I prefer happy endings this shouldn't have had one (or it needed a lot more work).