Reviews for I Would Have Loved You Anyway
Reba-Brockfan chapter 3 . 4/15/2012
This was such an emotional story. You're a very good storyteller!
blackwidow73 chapter 3 . 10/21/2011
Aww, I loved the ending. I'm glad that Mary finally talked to Lou, those two needed to get back together.

I'm sorry it took so long for me to review this. I've been writing for other shows and I've also just been busy.
MaryFan1 chapter 3 . 8/12/2011
Nice ending, I'm glad they talked about things and will try again.
blackwidow73 chapter 2 . 8/11/2011
Good thing they met up at the park. I don't know why, but something tells me that neither of them were really going to take a step and call the other one to make plans to talk, so meeting up like this was something that they needed. And Rhoda with a baby, haha, little does she know that in a sort of distant way, she could have saved Mary and Lou's marriage lol. That is, if the dinner goes well. Update soon! :)
blackwidow73 chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
I hope that Mary and Lou can work out their problems. I'm sure that Lou knows that it was John who went and kissed her, but she also didn't do much about it. I know she wouldn't be one to want someone hitting on her while she's married, but I can understand that she wouldn't notice up until then.
MyMadness chapter 2 . 8/9/2011
Nice plot idea. And you get some kind of award for the cliffhangers that leave us wanting more!
MaryFan1 chapter 2 . 8/8/2011
Great chapter! The flashback was really good. It really explained things. I can't wait to see what happens at dinner.
MaryFan1 chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Very heartbreaking but a great start. Can't wait for more.