Reviews for A Mutual Kimclusion
Akiho Tonoshi chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
lol you gotta get tired of writing the disclaimers... unless you have it pre-written and just simply add or remove names!

nice and flufly one shot, just how i like em. keep up the good work!:P
qwAEUI chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
This is funny.
Reader101w chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Funny little oneshot.

I seem to be missing some context here. I would like to see previous moments to this story… but then again, I would also like to drive a Ferrari or have a million Euros on the bank. oh well.

Keep up the very good writing that you do,

reader101w
Sheady 16 chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
This is quite nice. I especially like the line about Shego giving Kim her heart since she wasn't using it anyway. Have a nice day.
Daryl chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
this is such a wonderful story. i'm going to have a hard time deciding who to vote for in the contest. can i vote for everyone
Neihaera chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Bad SC, no biscuit for you ;p

Seriously, almost too cute for words, and I have to admit I loved the image of a nude Kim singing and waving a sign in response to Shego's "come out" challenge.

Only fault is this is now story #35. Am I alone in wondering if we're looking at a case of ADD?
lj58 chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Cute & Sugary, leaving lots for the imagination while fulfilling the usual fantasy. Very nicely done.
Darkshadow-lord chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Great One-shot! I really enjoyed reading it!
JeanneModesty chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
awwww... how cute.
diav chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Oh, Kim... misunderstanding Shego's original intentions, but everything worked out quite nicely in the end for them. ;)
Invader Johnny chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
And in the end, both Kim and Shego eloped? LOL.

Nice, who knew Kim could be quite horny?

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
longnite chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
You certainly pack a great deal into a short scene. Have to admit that I liked the exasperated Shego here and her clarification on the "outing" issue! She gets a great deal and seems to know when to "hold" on to a very good thing...especially when that particular loving red head is naked and wrapped tightly in her arms! Very well played indeed! ;)
Fenix of the light chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
You know. I'm having trouble deciding which is stranger; the amount of detail in your works, the sheer awesomeness with witch you write, how much I enjoy your stories, or how much detail you put in your disclaimers/author's notes. And let's not forget your ability to write a new story/idea while you still have others in the works.

Still despite the amour of confusion I had trying to decide what happened in the begining I still give this a 10/10. Because of the kigo induced relations and not needed sex to prove a point. Good job