Reviews for The Perfect BreakUp Plan
funny fanfic. i enjoyed
darkeyesgirl chapter 3 . 7/8/2013
love your story
Guest chapter 3 . 6/20/2013
I LOVE THIS! Pleaz write a stefonnie fic!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
This is sop good I'm already hooked! Pleaz make stefoonie fanfic if u can I really think that have something there and I honestly love your style of writing and I only comment on things worth my while and I think you are an amazing writer and u should do more I just can't get enough of your writing! I NEED MORE!
ancim chapter 9 . 6/19/2013
I found this bit funny "Besides the course of true love never did run smooth. A lot of people didn't know this but he'd actually come up with that quote until that bald Englishman Walter Shakespeare stole it of course." Who knows, if we are going by book Damon's age then it's possible lol. I really have enjoyed this story though I've loss sleep while trying to read strait through.
Minelis D' Salvatore chapter 10 . 10/23/2012
hahaha that was so funny!
Guest chapter 10 . 10/20/2012
Super cute.
sarcasticbitch2012 chapter 10 . 9/15/2012
I 3 this story bt i just dont get why bonnie would go along with stelena's plan in the first place.
Lolita chapter 10 . 8/5/2012
I love it! Now I'm sure the Hellsing fic is going to be awesome. ;)
babyA chapter 10 . 4/30/2012
your story was amazing... great job!
XHush-HushX chapter 10 . 4/1/2012
Oh surprise it ended but heh what are you going to do about it? Liked it btw it was so Bamon like. I actually would be interested in seeing how they burned down the restaurabt it be fun to read lol.
shouldabeenblonde chapter 10 . 4/1/2012
this was too cute. felt so bad for tyler though. imagining him wheeling his way out was hilarious yet insanely sad at the same time. damon talking about hsm threw me for a loop. def didnt see that coming lol. very sweet though. sad the stories over but would love to read about the first date. great job! story was amazing
ishipwhateverthefuckiwantto chapter 10 . 3/31/2012
Ha! Loved this story :) Come on, ya gotta post the first date! Pretty please?
PinkishHueMidniteBlue chapter 10 . 3/31/2012
Great story! Let me read read the epilogue! Please? Lol
shania7 chapter 10 . 3/31/2012
i wish this story wasn't over...the last bit was too rushed..i'm dying to see their first date...plz send it...update soon!