Reviews for Please Don't Remember Me
silkysexybitch chapter 4 . 8/7/2013
I know you probably started this one years ago - but I'm devestated that it's not finished... If you ever see this PLEASE write about 10 more chapters.

Love it!
smileyanne chapter 4 . 7/3/2013
I know it's been like two years since this was last updated, but I'm sadly just now reading it! :( Please, give us an update! Please, please, please!
GeneaLady chapter 3 . 5/4/2013
This is such a good story, please continue!
Guest chapter 4 . 2/19/2012
I love the premise of this story, and, of course, your execution is excellent. I especially love when Gibbs thinks about his "Jenny ducks"-too cute. I hope you pick this story back up!
Lady Blackhawk of Arendelle chapter 4 . 1/12/2012
Luv this plz continue soon :)
Besilea chapter 4 . 10/25/2011
Great story! Can't wait for more!
MissJayne chapter 4 . 9/26/2011
Loved it! *giggles at their antics* I think she needs to push him onto the kitchen table and have her wicked way with him sooner rather than later... :P
MissJayne chapter 3 . 9/26/2011
Loved it! Such a beautiful chapter. :)
maggie chapter 4 . 9/23/2011
really good! keep up the good work... :-)
Sparky She-Demon chapter 4 . 9/20/2011
Woof. I like this story. This is turning into one of my favorite Jibbs stories EVER! So what's the silver haired fox going to do next? That was a very cruel prank she pulled on him. Loved the memory flashback. Cannot wait for more!
HuddyJibbsAddict chapter 4 . 9/20/2011
Great chapter, funny, sweet, funny, I loved this playful mood.

Amazing, can't wait for more TBC :-D
LadyJibbs chapter 4 . 9/19/2011
Loved this. Can't wait to read more. I hope things move along very well for them. I do want Gibbs to get his memory back but I see them getting together before that happens. At least that is what I want. chapter 4 . 9/19/2011
Nice chapter Kel. And I somehow hope that .02 in the AN, was meant to be me :D . But go on and I really am interested in what might come.
Left my heart in Paris chapter 4 . 9/19/2011
i loved this. will he get his memory back in the end? i cant wait till he makes jenny realise they are soo meant for each other. lol the prank lol. keep going this is amazing
TheBreakfastGenie chapter 3 . 9/18/2011
I do love this. Jenny and Gibbs are going to make me lose my mind because one of them is constantly being idiot. This is so well-written. Truly amazing. Can't wait for more.