Reviews for Stay With Me
OUATleona2013 chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
i love this :D i was hoping for the same ending aswell :D can you please update it if you have a chance? xx
Sairs J chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
I really enjoyed that. You captured the scene really well and I could picture it unfolding in my head. I liked the banter between them, even when it got serious, it still felt very them.

Thanks for sharing.
Rozale chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
love it wish there were more
Lady Nikka chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
I think we all would have been incredibly happy if this happened on the show! But it was really good. I hope you add a bit more to it. I could see how it being a short fic would be great. I loved reading!
No.1TwiFanpire chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
I thought it was great
NothatRose chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
I think when he said " can't stay at your Dad's..", he meant for her to stay with him. And you worked on that idea perfectly.

Yeah right, like the series will ever give what we want. But at least, she's not back at Luke's. *yoo-hoo happy dance*

Thank you for giving us the squeeze and hand holding. But it's sad knowing that even if Sam really care for her, Andy is still in her depressed/cheated mode (know what I mean?).

I ike this as a one shot. True it would be nice (really nice) if they take it further but at the moment their friendship is more important.
sloancharity chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
loved it
RBCrazyFan chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Great job with this! I think every McSwarek fan screamed at them during that scene (although the Traci/Andy scene at the end was great).

It would have been really interesting had this actually happened.

Catch you on the flip side
rookiebluefan89 chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
I LOVE THIS! Amazing story and that hug at the end just killed me :(.
Tanyaleefr chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
It's complete, and it's perfect this way... but I would LOVE for you to keep going. You could definitely take this slow and play with the changes in their relationship. It's your choice, you do whatever feels right to you! :) One way or the other... LOVED IT!
EverythingEventually chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Loved it, you weren't the only one frustrated that he didn't offer.
Mamaverd chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Terrific. Like your version much better. Sweet and not sappy. What they both would want.
edwardfiend chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Great one shot. Its a great alternate to what actually happened. As always, really enjoyed reading it! :D
sae9123 chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Sweet, adorable, and just heart-warming. Enjoyed it very much. :)
addyinla chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
I get why it didn't happen too, but it doesn't stop me from wishing it had! Good job... I hope someday this actually happens for them!