Reviews for Daddy Dearest
Pri-ThePuppeteer chapter 1 . 7/31
Here you go, a review XD

So nice of you to make Connor happy n.n

Loved all the interactions!

Really sad about wally's though sniiif~~~
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 1 . 6/7
AWWWWW~! I love it! Especially the Connor/Clark moment. Well done!
LOVE THIS SO MUCH! Its such a great idea! I absolutely love reading mentor/sidekick and/or father/son! My favs where Roy and Oliver Wally and Barry and Dick and Bruce! So sweet/cute! Keep writing!
greensword101 chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
Will you write a sequel depicting Mr. and Mrs. West getting arrested or Wally standing up to them? Great story!
Turtles18 chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
That was so sweet. Is Roy going to be okay, Im so Happy for Aqua Family, YAY Superman Finally allowed Superboy to be apart of his family, Is WALLY ok? and YAY Wally Finally Away from him he is evil, and DADDYBATS!
FMAluvr1 chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
D'aww! That was so sweet and touching.
RascalJoy chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
Wow. This was GREAT! I love the whole father/son relationships between the mentors and 'sidekicks'. They're so sweet :3
Keep up the AWESOME work!
Puckabrinaluver chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
This is just... Gah! My feelings are all over the place, thanks to you. Is there such thing as perfection beyond this? I think not.
whitebengal14 chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
This was so precious. Oh my gosh.

also, reading through most of your fics. Your writing style is cool. :D
SnixxLopez1992 chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
This was really awesome, I like how you write! :D
Chipmunk94 chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
I agree that Connor definitely deserves happiness :) I just started watching Young Justice and Superman makes me want to smack him with a bag full of kryptonite! I mean, really? Batman's supposed to be the angsty one!
OnTheJazz chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
I don't even know which one i like best. I loved all the scenes, but I guess if I tried really hard to pick Batman and Robins father/son moment would have to be my #1.
shejams chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Loved this!
Roy and Arrow was my fav but they all touched my heart.
YumiDoesTheMacarena chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Okay, wow. I cried reading this. Just... every one of them had tears welling in my eyes. It's just so beautiful and heartfelt!
Jesse Holmes chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Could you do one like this but with the boys and Roy with their mother characters?