Reviews for Lost Voices
child of Jon snow chapter 20 . 1/17
im crying that's all i can say
Dark Lady of Silence chapter 20 . 8/18/2014
Wow, I loved it. You know, I usually don't like fics with character's death, but somehow you managed to catch me 'til the end of this.

I enjoyed the way you write, but there are some things a little repetitives, maybe it was not that notorious for people who followed this week after week, but if you read it along you notice.

Anyway, great idea, good writing, nice work.

Cya! :)
Caleigho Meer chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
gut-wrenching start. Good story so far.
AlphaGuardian16 chapter 20 . 4/16/2014
Screaming and crying at such a good story! DX excuse me while I go to my corner and sob
tmntlover2013 chapter 20 . 3/21/2014
Great job on the story, keep up the great work and keep on writing.
SurprisedAnal chapter 20 . 10/17/2013
oh my god. B Y E . This seriously made me cry, And what made it worse, I was listening to "Rule of Rose - A love suicide." during the last three chapters. God, my heart is bleeding for 'bee. Best fanfic ever!
HardyGal chapter 20 . 10/2/2013
You do realize I was practically screaming by the end… Crying and screaming at the same time…
The loss of a brother, the deal with the aftermath, the anger against the ones who took the brother's life, the plea for a mother's comfort, the way the mother comforted, twin brothers grieving over their youngest comrade…
I'm crying so badly right now… so so badly…
Guest chapter 20 . 6/27/2013
I had a feeling on how this would end, & u did a gr8t job making it tasteful & heartwrenching.
animelover1993 chapter 20 . 5/4/2013
Fuck you and the house you came from. *sobs* trying to explain why you're a blubbering mess at work over a fanfiction is super fucking hard. Fuck. I thought he would at least live. *more sobs* I hate you. Damn it.
Starburst4106 chapter 20 . 2/20/2013
I hate and love of what you have done to our poor lil' bee. Sometimes, we have to beat our hero bloody, strip him to the bone, bring him beyond his limits, push him to the edge of the precipice, and when he's teetering desperately to find purchase,hanging on by a wire, then shove him off into a dark spiral of madness. This story was brilliantly dark and wonderfully tragic and I have enjoyed it immensely. You conveyed all the right emotions with heartwrenching intensity, and more than once made me cry. A job well done :) *applauses* Now, if you'll excuse me, I am off to read something sickingly sweet and suffocatingly adorable to lift this dark cloud of depression weighing over me ;)
Faecat chapter 20 . 2/7/2013
You know...I'm not an optimist by any means...yet I had somehow believed that Bee was going to make it out of this somehow. I cant arguue with how things went...grief is a horrible monster that does horrifying things. In the end, th ough my heart hurts for the loss of both Sam and Bee, I'm relieved that the poor youngling doest have to suffer anymore. Hopefully the realization of what happeded to Bee helps Ron understand that the mech would have done anything for Sam.
Congratulations on one well written emotional fic.
SolusWarrior93 chapter 20 . 1/9/2013
So sad, but good. I actually cried reading this.
SunnySidesofBlue chapter 20 . 12/31/2012
No, not Bumblebee! *sobs* This was so sad and heartwrenching. Still, I'm glad Judy was at least there with him at the end and I loved seeing her lash out at that police officer; I so hate how being drunk seems to excuse just about anything, even in real life.

Very emotional story!
Elita-2 chapter 20 . 12/29/2012
Poor Bee, his spark couldn't live without his Sammie.

Great story, thank you for sharing it with us.
Sunstreaker29 chapter 20 . 12/29/2012
it brought tears to my eyes! regardless of how Judy regarded Bee, deep down she always cared for him. she thought of him like her own. you don't have to be Human to be part of a family that you've sworn to protect.

I loved this story!