Reviews for Empty
StarPurpleandBlue chapter 13 . 10/18/2011
Awww! I really really really liked this end! Momiji and Momo together are sooo cute! *-* haha And i loved the part when Momiji said "mini me" XD it's really kawaii and funny. Anyways this was a really good ending, showed how Momiji and his family finally got together and well. And the beginning was very good too. You started in a different way that was detailed and kind of soft (XD - i don't really know a word to use there). Well anyway, congratulations for you fic! I really loved it, it was a very creative idea. Good luck in your next fics and Ja ne! D

StarPurpleandBlue chapter 12 . 10/16/2011
Ahhh, I'm glad that everything worked out! D I was happy in the end of this chapter! hehe )

This chapter was very good indeed! I think it was just a little quick in the part where Momo recovered, but even like this it was good. And they took a photooo! Ahhhh! XD I loved this ending, seriously. But now your fic will end soon, won't it? :( How sad! But I really liked this chapter and the happy ending that Momiji had on it. Now I am waiting for the next chapter to learn how things will be now. :) Now everything will work out for Momiji, right? I hope so.

Well anyway this was a great chapter, you wrote it very well. Keep it up! Ja ne!

StarPurpleandBlue chapter 11 . 9/27/2011
Ahhh, oh my! Look at the place you stopped in this chapter!:( You really want me to die of curiosity, don't you? XD

Hahaha. Anyway, this chapter was very very good! I'm so glad that they didn't complete the ritual! And I would be tempted to finish the ritual too XD

And, wow, Momiji's mother appeared! (along with his father, Hatori and Shigure, but still). Now Momiji's mom said what she thought! And now I'm dying to see how he'll react.

But I'm curious about something. If the his now accepts Momiji and Momo the curse shouldn't be broken? Well, maybe it's because the curse has been put before when she hadn't accepted Momiji and then it wont break now...

Well, okay anyway! I'll be waiting for your next chapter! Ja ne!

StarPurpleandBlue chapter 10 . 9/19/2011
Ahhh! I'm sorry for not reviewing before! I had some problems on my computer and I lost the link of some fics and just now I remembered to look for yours. Now about the story:

Oh. my. God! Momiji! He will be forgotten by his family! No, that's sad! At least Tohru will still remember him, but still!

And that last dinner was very good! I was very sad while reading, but it was great! And Tohru's and Kyo's son has the same name as Momiji! How cute!

Now I really think I'll die if you don't post another chapter soon. Because, you know, I'm completely anxious to see how it will be when they don't remember him anymore! Or will something happen before? Ohhh, I'm so Your writing is still good and the characters are well characterized, taking into consideration the time passed and the events of this story. I'll be anxiously awaiting the next chapter. Ja ne!

Prince-Shigure chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
I love when fics so the deeper side of a smaller character, like Momiji.

Keep writing!

Shigure-San Out!
StarPurpleandBlue chapter 9 . 9/6/2011
Yes, indeed. You really make things worse for Momiji. *looks at you with an angry face*

Haha XD But it's because of this that the story continues always making me anxious to see what will happen. *looks at Momiji* Sorry, but you are very interesting to see in this situation! XD

Now... What kind of sacrifice is that? Ahhhh, I'm dying to know! What will happen? Something serious will happen to someoneone? Nooooo! Curiosity is killing me!

Haha, well anyway keep it up. Even though this is a shorter chapter it was good. I'll be waiting for the next chapter! :)

StarPurpleandBlue chapter 8 . 8/29/2011
AHHH, I knew something was wrong with Momiji's mother in that chapter! XD but I still was upset with her for what she had said to Momiji. It was so nice to see what each person from Momiji's family was thinking, especially his mother. This clarified her actions and I was more happy with her after that

As for the names of Momiji's parents I am almost sure that they are not mentioned. I've seen other fics in which the authors also commented that. So I guess you can choose a name for them.

And about Momo's problem, I don't know exactly... maybe her mother can see her arm by accident... They still were not sure what to do and then this happens... I don't know. You will decide that.

This was a great chapter. I'm dying to see how this story will end. Keep it up! Ja ne.

StarPurpleandBlue chapter 7 . 8/23/2011
Wow, black Haru is back! Haha, I love it when he's like that, things tend to change course later. And indeed, they changed when Kyo got there. It would be really interesting if Momo had to use the Juzu beads, it would give them some more time to figure out what to do. But I also agree with Momiji and Kyo.

And now what will happen? I'm really curious (your chapters always make me curious :D but it's good) to learn how Momiji will react to this. And if they will actually do this. Now if that happens is better Momiji's mother not be annoying and be disgusted of Momo as well. If she is I'll strangle her! *smiles evilly*

Well, in short this was also a good chapter. I'll be waiting your next chapter! Ja ne!

taelee8888 chapter 6 . 8/22/2011
I can't eait to read more about Momiji and your writing is incredible.
StarPurpleandBlue chapter 6 . 8/19/2011
Ahhh! Momiji! Don't be sad! * gives him a hug *

This chapter actually came with some information. Momo's secret which is involved with the break of the others's curse. And now Momiji is feeling bad again! :(

But I know that everything will be okay in the end... won't it?

Well, even if it don't there's no problem because I'm really enjoying your story anyway. :)

I'll be eagerly awaiting your next chapter. Keep it up.

StarPurpleandBlue chapter 5 . 8/19/2011
This was a very good chapter. The interaction between Momiji and his mother was very good, albeit sad. And then Kagura still managed to talk to him and make him realize that he shouldn't stay that way! I love these two together as a couple or just as friends!

Now I'll read the next chapter. Ja ne!

James Birdsong chapter 6 . 8/19/2011
You're welcome. Bravo for chapter five and chapter six. Both are excellent.
StarPurpleandBlue chapter 4 . 8/15/2011
A really big suspense, indeed! XD

This chapter was also very good. And it was interesting that you put Momo's POV as well. So we could see what was going on in those two's minds before and in the reunion! And yeah, Momo's secret is really a twist in the story, but this makes it even more interesting! I'm dying to find out what is her secret. I'll be waiting for the next chapter.

About the words in Japanese, I think they're right. I've seen them to written in this way or in another one similar, but I don't think that this way is wrong. I've also searched about this and I've found those two ways, so no problems! Then keep it up.

James Birdsong chapter 4 . 8/15/2011
Bravo. Wonderful
StarPurpleandBlue chapter 3 . 8/13/2011
That's really interesting! I love fics with Momiji as the main character, but there are only a few that are like that. Then I found your fic! And it is very good. You're really writing well.

I'm really curious to know how the meeting between Momiji and his mother will be. And now he's just bumped into Momo! I'm really curious to know how things will happen. Do not give this fic, you're doing great! Keep it up.