Reviews for Rescue Me
dpennell007 chapter 36 . 3/5/2017
Good plot, enjoyable story! The beginning was a little hard to get through with all the your/you're mistakes, but once you mentioned you didn't have a beta I understood.
Just Sus chapter 1 . 2/27/2017
I like the start of the story, but you need a Beta to correct your spelling and punctuation...just saying!
Lilspark chapter 3 . 8/13/2015
Really good story, well thought out!
Edward's spouse chapter 36 . 5/20/2015
excellent story
pointing it out chapter 27 . 6/15/2014
you have a great story but there is a lack of consistency, at first you said that bella's parents divorced when she was 8, then you say that her mother "keeps" cheating on her dad. Apart from that you wrote the Rose was edward's sister-in-law, but emmet is 16, he isn't married. Also, get a beta reader or proof read your chapters before you post them. Stop being lazy
Guest chapter 6 . 4/18/2014
Are you serious with this? It's not realistic unless these two are heartless bastards. 100's of people just died and they witnessed it. Bella's best friend just died. They saw a little baby floating in the water. What's wrong with them. I have to stop reading here because it's pissing me off. Not realistic at all.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/18/2014
I'm sorry but I hate your Edward. The things he's thinking! I would like to slap his ass and not in a good way.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/18/2014
Ok give me a fucking break. First boo on Bella for her thoughts about her friend. 2nd... Staring into each others eyes? Gag me. The plane might be crashing I would be freaking praying..not lusting after the guy next to me. Haha
Guest chapter 2 . 4/18/2014
Bella sounds kinda creepy.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
Eh...Edward seems to be the same as Mikey. So boo to him.
salinacullen chapter 25 . 11/11/2013
I don't understand you said Rosalie is Edwards sister-inlaw but how is that possible if emette is only 16?
Lauren M Hughes chapter 36 . 7/16/2013
Wow that was amazing. I thoroughly enjoy the whole thing. Thank you so much! Well done!
chnctgislnd07 chapter 36 . 4/5/2013
Cute plot thanks for writing
Nehnah14 chapter 2 . 1/23/2013
1st - WTH is BPOPV?!
2nd - Bella seems to be a bit childish and immature. Is that how you intended to portray her?
Dark Blossom22 chapter 9 . 9/13/2012
A little fast much? :p .. I would think, being in a plane crash , the only thing you would think about is surviving? Instead of the attraction you have to each other and wanting to have sex lol.