Reviews for Don't Want To Pretend
Next!
kay chapter 19 . 7/7/2014
love this! can't wait for an update. lovely AU
Ali chapter 19 . 5/30/2014
I was wondering when are you going to be back? I love this story and i do hope you find it in your heart to finish this :)
guest chapter 9 . 1/9/2014
Its good writing ..one critism : there's way too much other character interation n too little chair interaction
Kwrite1027 chapter 19 . 12/13/2013
Another one I can't wait for an ending to! After reading your historical fiction I decided to read the rest of you stories and wasn't disappointed! Please finish them if you can! I adore your writing and the "voice" you give all the characters.
June.Louise chapter 19 . 11/7/2013
Hi! I had to send you a review because I’ve read this story during the past few days and it’s been a wonderful time doing so. I’ve had a smile on my face while reading it and this story has several times amazed me. It’s not only very well-written but the story is surprisingly original and the AU world you’ve created really works.

I loved how you portrayed CB (very in-character) and their love. There isn’t many stories where they work “just” being in love, but in this one it really did not get too fluffy or cheesy. You’ve added a perfect amount of layers to the story. Blair’s problems with relationships and Chuck’s lack of earlier relationships makes things interesting, and the reader wondering what’ll be in store next. CB have in common their fragile relationship with their parents and I’m glad you included that here. The constant anticipation about what really happened on the Wedding day adds to the many things that makes this story intriguing. The fact that we know that somewhere along the way things are going to move too fast, and end with B in her wedding dress in central park – it makes the story work. And of course the secrecy of their relationship has done its part as well.

CB is always a perfect couple, but it is different how writers portray them and their love. You’ve managed to describe their love in a very real way. I love how they’re so in love, wanting to spend every minute together.

I have understood that this story has not been updated for a very long time and you seem to be on a break or something. I can understand that. I don’t even know if you will read this, but I hope you will.

This story is beautiful and one of the best stories I’ve ever read here – not just CB stuff. You’ve got a talent and I hope you’ll continue to use it.
-June
23rin chapter 19 . 8/8/2013
Hellooo, i might be a year late but still want to say your story is perfect! I loove it to the bits. Hopefully you will have the courage to update it one day (soon enough lol). I'm curious why blair ran away at her wedding day with chuck. She totally fall in love with him at the last chapters. Please do not abandon this flawless story :) I'll be waiting for your update!
Moonflower26 chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Thought about your story today, and decided to let you know that it is still on my list of fics which might hopefully be updated soon;)
Anglina chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
I think Carter scared her and played on her insecurities and she thinks shess not worthy .. pls update.
ririi69 chapter 19 . 7/1/2013
YOU MUST CONTINUE THIS, please please ;)
Moonflower26 chapter 19 . 5/24/2013
It's been a year since last update, is there any hope that we will see how Chuck proposed? Or even Eleanor's reaction to Chuck's coming over for dinner?
Moonflower26 chapter 4 . 5/23/2013
Oh, I must admit that Past intrigues me to no end! Can't wait to see how his trend of not doing girlfriends and her trend of making men to propose within short time will clash with each other!
Martian chapter 19 . 5/20/2013
Just saw you pop back into the fanfic world with a oneshot! I really hope this isn't temporary and you got your mojo back so you can continue this amazing story! I love this and Mad About You so much! Thankyou, if you have time please update! :)
Guest chapter 19 . 4/4/2013
This is such a good story! I really wanna know why she left Chuck at the alter and the rest of the story! Is there any chance for an update? One of the best stories I've read tbf :) hope you do update!
Guest chapter 19 . 4/3/2013
Please could you finish this story? It's one of the best stories I've read and it's so well wrote! I know it was ages ago when you first wrote this story but I'm just putting my thoughts out, I really hope you do though :)