Reviews for Don't Want To Pretend
cbfanforever chapter 2 . 8/12/2011
This story has me hooked!
flipped chapter 2 . 8/12/2011
'..the Chuck Basses of the world were not for her.'

'..the Blair Waldorfs of the world were not for him.'

and that comment just bit them in the a**. LOL

OMG. i'm loving this so much that it's almost unhealthy but i don't care. :)
bfan chapter 2 . 8/12/2011
This is so good!
Michelle chapter 2 . 8/12/2011
Although I think this is a wonderful story (and I can't wait until your next update), this chapter made me less sympathetic towards Blair. In the first chapter I was intrigued and felt for Blair and her situation. Her ruminations were very believable, but now that this chapter has mentioned her 4 fiances in five years, I'm more inclined to believe that Blair is simply being overdramatic and childish... I was actually slightly annoyed by her after learning about her history in this particular story. I'm hoping more chapters in the future can clear the air and place Blair in a better light. :) You are a wonderful writer!
Rf chapter 2 . 8/12/2011
Awwww I loved it !
wrighthangal chapter 2 . 8/12/2011
So we are getting some information as to what in a way to expect ...ok you know I love a good build up so, Chuck in Blair in this story appear to be almost the same in that hey have think about commitment so this is (and I know it will be look who is writing it) will be very intersesting.
Molize chapter 2 . 8/12/2011
Love it! :D

Let's see what happens next! Back to the future or in the past.
88Mary88 chapter 2 . 8/12/2011
I simply love it. Okay, I am more confused than ever, but their chemistry is mind blowing. What a perfect first meeting. She remembers me a little bit of the runaway bride haha...

I'm curious to see what Carter has to do with everything? It is a Chair story so I assume her connection to Chuck is deeper than her connection with Carter. But if Carter is the reason she doesn't marry and I it's not because she loves him, than what is it? Does he blackmail her or manipulates her in thinking she's not good enough (they met before she run away from her wedding with Chuck, so... maybe Carter did/said something?)! Considering your other stories I assume I am totally wrong with my whole thinking and the truth is something I never thought about hehe. If the title is a hint than maybe she always feels the need to pretend and can never be herself with all her fiances, but I don't want to believe that she couldn't be herself with Chuck... so? I'm confused and have no idea hehe, but I love speculating haha. However, I really like (love) this Chuck and Blair and can't wait to read more. Hope you update soon again
ADL1820 chapter 2 . 8/12/2011
Loved the background on Blair! Can't wait for the next chapter :)
geller516 chapter 2 . 8/11/2011
And so the plot thickens. I loved this chapter and the glimpses we got to see of Chuck and Blair. I love how you had them meet and I really wasn't expecting Blair being "the collector" at all. Oh God and Carter as Blair's childhood sweetheart I can't even imagine that story. I can't wait for the next chapter. Knowing you each new chapter will all be even better than the last :D
CBfanhere chapter 2 . 8/11/2011
Great to get a bit more insight into Blair.

I'm curious as to why Blair ran away from their wedding though. And I hope Chuck can win her back.
Krism chapter 2 . 8/11/2011
Very interesting and some understanding of Blair. I loved it! Please have Chuck fight her on this and I can't wait until you flesh out her issues!
CBBW3words8letters chapter 2 . 8/11/2011
Amazing story ) keep going!

it reminds me a little of "Runaway Bride" with Julia Roberts lol but I'm loving this story :P
ellibells chapter 2 . 8/11/2011
Omg! I actually thought she had had an affair but its ok guys! Just Chuck in the past being mysterious and womanising! Ha! I really like how they don't know each other like the real GG and I can't wait to read more! So adorbs! :)
Nicole Lovely chapter 2 . 8/11/2011