Reviews for The Past Fate and Destiny
Chaanoua chapter 2 . 1/25/2013
not to be rude, but you are raping ape escape big time lady/dude.
Wandering to her doom chapter 24 . 12/24/2012
Epic chapter (As always) O3O I'm looking forward to more.
Wandering to her doom chapter 23 . 9/9/2012
O_O Satan was a slave?! Poor thing TT_TT...O_O Dark a vrgin before he met Mizsuki...I have no freaking idea...Good job as always
Wandering to her doom chapter 22 . 8/16/2012
Wow each chapter gets better and better, I wonder how things are gonna turn out? Good job!
Wandering to her doom chapter 21 . 8/7/2012
O3O Epic chapter, I still thinking about the pear thing, it was on the tip on my tougne last night but my dog started barking then i forgot. T3T. great chapter.
Wandering to her doom chapter 20 . 8/3/2012
Cool chapter sorry for not reviweing right away, been busy. XD Oh STorm your my little pony fandom always amuses me...and creep me out at the same time. Gloria? eh? oh boy. Wonder how everything gonna turn out. Great job as always.
Wandering to her doom chapter 19 . 7/13/2012
Epic chapter I wonder what gonna happen next? good job keep the epicness going ;)
Wandering to her doom chapter 18 . 6/30/2012
Wow epic chapter everything is so dark and it's getiinger more and more eoic with each word. Good job my friend :)
Wandering to her doom chapter 17 . 6/4/2012
o_o Whoa...epic I agree with Dark people , do stupid things and most of them for money! pretty shallow and selfish. Good job .
Wandering to her doom chapter 16 . 5/30/2012
Wow so epic cool chapter I can't even out it into words (Only Epic) Hmmm I think maybe Holly's and Jeffrey story it sounds cool.
Wandering to her doom chapter 15 . 5/9/2012
wow...just wow.,,everyone was so epic I'm so glad Cloud is ok and Dark's an angel? Epic!
Wandering to her doom chapter 14 . 4/16/2012
O_O Wow just wow no words can descibt hoe epic this chapter was TT_TT I hope CLoud is okay...
Wandering to her doom chapter 13 . 4/14/2012
O_O Wow epic chapter (gets popcorn)So many epicness (I LOVE THE WORD EPIC!) I wonder what's gonna happen nexy great job!
Wandering to her doom chapter 12 . 12/30/2011
Cool chapter the crystalXCloud movement was so sweet O3O So wrath was Dark father instresin this is so epic!
Wandering to her doom chapter 11 . 11/6/2011
Epic Chapter the Cloud and crystal movement was so cute my fave part was when suzu sang the kissing song XD epic chapter everything is so cool!