Reviews for Reborn's Party Invitation
Kairi Asakura chapter 10 . 5/21/2016
Can't help but laugh out loud when I imagined Xanxus carrying Aria while racing to the finish line xD
Thorn D. Cinni chapter 12 . 7/9/2014
Loved it! Lal and Colonello are so adorable!
Cinni
magnipisika16 chapter 12 . 12/28/2011
Too cute for words:3
KawaiiDesuNee chapter 12 . 8/14/2011
Really romantic ending. I luv it! Especially the part of dancing and confessions.

It's the last chapter...aww. Well I'll support and review you in your next story. Congratulations :)
sorayoshi chapter 12 . 8/12/2011
I loved it X3 the end was the best XD plz do more stories :)
COLONELA chapter 12 . 8/12/2011
thanks you for crediting i totally loved the dance part and on the balcony X3 and i will definitely read it if you make a epilogue
KawaiiDesuNee chapter 10 . 8/12/2011
So three of them won the game :))

Wonder what happens next to the king and queen XD
sorayoshi chapter 11 . 8/11/2011
Lol I loved it X3 I so understand what lal was going through cuz im a tomboy too and dresses and hair and makeup stuff is torture to me TT
Featherain chapter 11 . 8/11/2011
Great planning, plot and storyline. Also, I find it amazing how you could describe the characters well, while bundling them up together too.

How did you write about Verde? And thanks for reminding me how Reborn steals food, I should remember that when I'm writing. Sometimes I forget!

Continue on writing!
KawaiiDesuNee chapter 9 . 8/11/2011
More of an action in this chapter. still like it! keep writing more. you're really good cuz you write fast unlike me :))

gonna read the next chapter later~
KawaiiDesuNee chapter 8 . 8/11/2011
Love how the game went ;) Gonna read the next chapter-desu!
COLONELA chapter 11 . 8/11/2011
I LOLed at lal's thought XD she reminds me of myself when i start complaining about fancy parties XD good luck with your last work on this! :D i hope an idea pops up in your mind! XD but either way i know it would be good!
COLONELA chapter 10 . 8/11/2011