Reviews for Of Depression and Soulmates
Honest reviewer chapter 1 . 7/30
Even though you tried to give a plausible explanation for how the hell Kovu and Simba could end up as fuck buddies, this story was incredibly weak. First off, you admit outright that you were too lazy to do two minutes of research on lion lifespans even though any good author makes sure to do research when needed. The ending was terrible and way too abrupt. Also, "(this has been edited b/c I have no idea what to write)" is a sad cop-out. How the hell you got so many faves for this weak fanfic is beyond me but it reflects the low standards that many users of this website clearly have for what good fiction actually is (it definitely ain't this). This was one seriously cringe-worthy...thing...you wrote. There was no point for it at all and was clearly just you fulfilling some weird furry sexual fetish of yours
stephanie chapter 1 . 7/22
please make a second book to this
Rachel Ory chapter 1 . 12/30/2015
I, would like to them other story this story seems very fun! I, love this story please keep going and.. Yes the other story
Sepulvedlore chapter 1 . 11/28/2015
AAAAAAAAAAH I LIKE IT I LIKE IT I LIIIIKEEEEEEEE IIIIIIITTTTT. PLEASE CONTINUEEEEEE
Guest chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
Please tell the other story where simba is pregnant
neko1998 chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Aww So cute! I knew it! These two were meant to be Stupid Nala she ruined everything! Hmm well atleast Simba's pregnant! But why leave us hanging TT
corticarte apa lagranges chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
aww I wanted to read some jungle love.
Salunatic chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
This is... erm... well written? Concept's a little... Weird I guess. Writing style is good, just... lolx... dunno, gives me the shivers. Not so much about the male male part, but more of what Simba has become, and how he's become so... feminine.

Poor Nala and Kiara though., and poor lionesses.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
I like it I hope there is a sequel
Henry chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
The part where it is written...(This has been edited because I have no idea what to write for it). Try reading some slash fan fiction to get ideas. Nuff said.
guest chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Are you still alive? Because if you r PLEASE MAKE ANOTHER SEQUEL I WANT TO KNOW WAT HAPPENS NEXT PLEEEEEEEEASE
darkmoon1995 chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
loved it
guest chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
I LOVE THIS STORY PLEEEEEEEEEEASE MAKE ANOTHER ONE !:-)
Mini Senshi Star chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Should soo continue this story!
tymoth-scogan chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
This ship... I love it. Interesting take on their story. Goodles read. Thanks for writing it.