Reviews for Deceiving
Riku Kingdom Hearts chapter 1 . 2/21/2017
This was really nice. And while I read it I had Riku's theme playing in the background XD
NatNicole chapter 1 . 9/21/2016
Awesome...
KingdomKeepersGirl chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
Nice!
Larry chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
This was a really good story though Toph might win for a second
VizordEspada Ichigo Shirosaki chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Its a very intruiging story, and as short as it is it was very enjoyable. I have to agree with the others that it would be great to see other one-shots like this. I applaud you for what Riku says about eyes being decieving, you got the gist of it but let me clear it up for you seeing as im a KH addict. hatMickey says that Riku wears a blindfold because his eyes can't lie. As much as Riku wants to believe that he is pure, his eyes decieve him and remind him of the darkness inside of him that consumed him, the darkness that he fears. He wears the blindfold also because it hides who and what he is from those of the light and dark, and because it allows him to stay in control, his deceit has caused him to depend on the blindfold, so when its off and his eyes and the truth are shown, he cant hold the darkness back, thats why he wears it.
IcarusOwl chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Kingdom Hearts and Avatar are two of my favorite things!Thanks for mixing them :D
peace chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
hey could you do demyx vs katara pls (just an idea that popped up... i would probably end up laughing my head off. oh well) this was great!
Chaos4ever chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Not bad...

as a matter of fact I realy enjoyed reading this oneshot.
Do a Barrel Roll chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Riku versus Toph...this made my day.
Flightfoot chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
I guess that Riku does have an advantage in this sort of fight, since Toph can only sense people who are on the ground, and Riku can stay in the air for quite a while.
Justice Tokidoki chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Wow, this was pretty well written! I liked this! Nice one shot! The conversation they had at the tea shop was nice...

;)
Janiqua chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
According to Micky, Riku wears a blindfold because his eyes can't lie. He didn't really elaborate, but my guess is that if Riku's trying to blend in with the bad guys or if he's trying to disguise himself or whatever, his eyes would give away his goodness, so he wears the blindfold to hide his true nature.
archsage328 chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
this DEFINITELY was a lot of fun to read! any chance you can do other crossover fights like this? going by kh and avatar the last airbender alone, id love to see fights such as axel vs either zuko or katara, or maybe somebody introduces sokka and aang to twilight town's struggle