Reviews for Professor Winchesters
Roserayrose chapter 8 . 7/21
Such a cliff hanger! You cruel, cruel person :(
Please please update soon! :) I adore your story!
aewea chapter 4 . 6/10
AMAZINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG. god I love this! U R awesome
Animefangirl365 chapter 1 . 1/1
Okay, I just want to pause here to say that I LOVE that phrase you just used: Supernatural Magic. It is NOT a crossover if you just take the names of one fandom and plug them into another. It irks me to no end when people do that. That is just "original characters" for one fandom, and you're just copying names you got from another because you are too lazy to make your own. So THANK YOU for actually agreeing that these need to be supernatural magic crossovers. Thank you. Now to actually read :)

Okay, nice :) So glad they're not judging Harry. :)
Nadarhem chapter 4 . 10/25/2015
Holy fucking shit, the was exactly the story I was looking for! I'll leave you a better, more praising review when i'm done but I just couldn't contain myself any longer! This is perfect!
Riverfeather207 chapter 8 . 9/14/2015
this is a fantastic story! are you going to write more?
That-Flying-Breadstick-Wizard chapter 4 . 6/7/2015
DESTIEL WILLITBEDESTIEL PLEASEBEDESTIEL EEEKEDESTIEL
(I might slightly be a rabid shipper... Sorry. But seriously, how do you think the students would take that? "Oh... so you're gay for an angel?")
That-Flying-Breadstick-Wizard chapter 2 . 6/7/2015
YES OHMAIGAWDSOGREAT AAAHAHAHAHHAHAHA SO MUCH BEAUTY
*deep breath* (Okay... calm down... calm... CALM.)

Right.

So this is absolutely amazing and lovely and moreBECAUSEOHMAIGAWDSOAWESOME
Guest chapter 8 . 3/16/2015
Sadness
mailaine chapter 8 . 11/19/2014
This story is really jumbled and out of order. It really confuses me. It has so much potential, but the execution is off. It needs more to the story and it seems like you just took certain scenes in your head and wrote them then posted them in no particular order. There is no explanation on why Harry feels drawn to them. There is barely an explanation why they are even there. This story is well written, but it still needs a lot of work. I'm sorry if this review seems discouraging, as it is not meant to be. This criticism can help you become a greater writer. I still look forward to seeing how the rest of the story goes. Keep writing, cause you really do have great potential
squidgy78 chapter 8 . 10/8/2014
This is so amazing! I love the idea do much !
FudoTwin17 chapter 8 . 8/31/2014
Wow. This is incredible! :D Seriously, this is the best HP/Supernatural crossover I've found yet! XD Update soon please! (Also, I'm totally hoping for more angel cameos-maybe even Luci.) :) Update soon!
8shinigamikiller8 chapter 8 . 5/23/2014
I really hope you update soon. :)
hp1piececraziness chapter 7 . 4/26/2014
I'm laughing inanely hard at the last section. Man I love this fix and this chapter and the next are my favorite chapters. It's refreshing to read a Harry Potter story without romance, where no one is bizarrely villainized, and everyone is in character.
Kershaw chapter 4 . 4/26/2014
Cas! I like that you brought him in. Next up... Bobby! Just kidding! But seriously, Bobby is my favorite. Anyways, this is pretty great so far. Looking forward to the rest of it.
Hell Executioner chapter 8 . 4/19/2014