Reviews for Professor Winchesters
Dc-Mythology-Lover chapter 8 . 6/27
Ooooooooh. Alright. I'm interested. Please update soon.
Even though it's been 5 years!
Dc-Mythology-Lover chapter 7 . 6/26
I'm 62% sure that that dog is Sirius Black
Dc-Mythology-Lover chapter 4 . 6/23
hehehe. he's an angel of the lord
Shinigami Clara chapter 7 . 4/20
It feels a little all over the place it started with the winchesters already in hogwarts for a while (or so it seems since they know enough to treat Harry like a boy with heavy burden I stead of a savior). Then you go to their first day of class with the 3rd years. Then it's their meeting with dumbledore. Then you go back to the first time they are introduced in the great hall and the meeting with the twins... I'm very confused and the timeline is really jumping all over the place it makes it so hard to keep track of anything
bunny stitches chapter 2 . 3/19
im dean teaching? or someone else, and what was he doing in the chair?
That was amazing

I loved how you out in that little thing about "and certainly NOT pretending to be Aurors on a mission" and then Draco acknowledging that Hermione is the real leader round here (love Draco to bits and you made that perfect for me)

And I just love the suspicion that you're sticking around Dean and Sam. Brilliant work.
Oh mannnnnnn that chapter killed me

I love seeing these little streaks of protectiveness in the twins' usually carefree style

I die
bookwriter123456 chapter 8 . 12/11/2016
You probley have forgotten about this, but i'm going to comment anyways a say I thought this was really good and I hope you update even though it's been a long time.
Katii0924 chapter 8 . 11/12/2016
Great story
Demi-Fae chapter 2 . 8/19/2016
I was really confused at this chapter. I thought Dean was the professor, and I was right, but then it turned out Dean was a student? Oh wait- Dean was a character in the HP books. Stupid me.
Ren chapter 8 . 8/17/2016
Will you ever finish this? (Pleaseplease do)
It's really difficult to find a good (and Gen) spn crossover with harry potter. And this one is really wonderful. Please consider writing more of this. Thanks for this 8 chapters though.. I really like them all 3
Roserayrose chapter 8 . 7/21/2016
Such a cliff hanger! You cruel, cruel person :(
Please please update soon! :) I adore your story!
aewea chapter 4 . 6/10/2016
AMAZINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG. god I love this! U R awesome
Animefangirl365 chapter 1 . 1/1/2016
Okay, I just want to pause here to say that I LOVE that phrase you just used: Supernatural Magic. It is NOT a crossover if you just take the names of one fandom and plug them into another. It irks me to no end when people do that. That is just "original characters" for one fandom, and you're just copying names you got from another because you are too lazy to make your own. So THANK YOU for actually agreeing that these need to be supernatural magic crossovers. Thank you. Now to actually read :)

Okay, nice :) So glad they're not judging Harry. :)
Nadarhem chapter 4 . 10/25/2015
Holy fucking shit, the was exactly the story I was looking for! I'll leave you a better, more praising review when i'm done but I just couldn't contain myself any longer! This is perfect!