Reviews for Professor Winchesters
That-Flying-Breadstick-Wizard chapter 4 . 6/7
DESTIEL WILLITBEDESTIEL PLEASEBEDESTIEL EEEKEDESTIEL
(I might slightly be a rabid shipper... Sorry. But seriously, how do you think the students would take that? "Oh... so you're gay for an angel?")
That-Flying-Breadstick-Wizard chapter 2 . 6/7
YES OHMAIGAWDSOGREAT AAAHAHAHAHHAHAHA SO MUCH BEAUTY
*deep breath* (Okay... calm down... calm... CALM.)

Right.

So this is absolutely amazing and lovely and moreBECAUSEOHMAIGAWDSOAWESOME
Sadness
mailaine chapter 8 . 11/19/2014
This story is really jumbled and out of order. It really confuses me. It has so much potential, but the execution is off. It needs more to the story and it seems like you just took certain scenes in your head and wrote them then posted them in no particular order. There is no explanation on why Harry feels drawn to them. There is barely an explanation why they are even there. This story is well written, but it still needs a lot of work. I'm sorry if this review seems discouraging, as it is not meant to be. This criticism can help you become a greater writer. I still look forward to seeing how the rest of the story goes. Keep writing, cause you really do have great potential
squidgy78 chapter 8 . 10/8/2014
This is so amazing! I love the idea do much !
FudoTwin17 chapter 8 . 8/31/2014
Wow. This is incredible! :D Seriously, this is the best HP/Supernatural crossover I've found yet! XD Update soon please! (Also, I'm totally hoping for more angel cameos-maybe even Luci.) :) Update soon!
8shinigamikiller8 chapter 8 . 5/23/2014
I really hope you update soon. :)
hp1piececraziness chapter 7 . 4/26/2014
I'm laughing inanely hard at the last section. Man I love this fix and this chapter and the next are my favorite chapters. It's refreshing to read a Harry Potter story without romance, where no one is bizarrely villainized, and everyone is in character.
Kershaw chapter 4 . 4/26/2014
Cas! I like that you brought him in. Next up... Bobby! Just kidding! But seriously, Bobby is my favorite. Anyways, this is pretty great so far. Looking forward to the rest of it.
Hell Executioner chapter 8 . 4/19/2014
Your story is awesome.
Reichenbach-Hero chapter 4 . 4/1/2014
If you could POSSIBLY release another chapter...
YOU WOULD BE AWESOME :D
Reviewer chapter 8 . 1/19/2014
Dear adeusparaiso, I can honestly say this is the most in-character and realistic story I have read! You've kept all the characters true to themselves and made the plot so faithful to both of the creators with your own touch. Please continue this one day when you can!
sunkissedvampire chapter 8 . 11/13/2013
I refuse to read the last chapter! This is such a good story so far, very realistic and true to the characters. Everything is subtle and believable! I hope that you do update this story sometime soon :)
Alyss Penedo chapter 8 . 11/10/2013
Cliffhanger! DX
Guest chapter 8 . 11/7/2013
love it! keep going, i can't wait for the next update! have a lovely tuesday (because every day is a tuesday ;3 )! xx