Reviews for Present Past
AnotherGenericNerd chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
i have realized i misunderstood… after I read the other comments. Please change the footnote layouts… it makes reading this very confusing and honestly aggravating.
AnotherGenericNerd chapter 2 . 7/12/2015
the random numbers are really annoying, but i love the idea for this story.
Yoagil Izneal chapter 2 . 5/18/2014
I must say, this is the most confusing story I've ever read. Entertaining, yes, but confusing... :
BlackWishBone chapter 2 . 6/7/2013
Your story is an interesting one, but the excessive amount of footnotes breaks the flow and is highly annoying. Try inserting some of the foot notes back into the story or condense the message.
Elise chapter 2 . 1/8/2013
Very cool! Amazing, really good and super funny writing style. :) Pls continue this if possible, yes?
jeanette9a chapter 2 . 11/10/2012
i wonder how this will go?
Guest chapter 2 . 8/30/2012
k
UghUghUghUghUgh chapter 2 . 8/23/2012
It's a cool story, but could you take it easy on the footnotes?
ClockworkMystery chapter 2 . 7/19/2012
This is awesome! :D Please update soon - It's hilarious! :D
RandomstalkerNOWWITHausername chapter 2 . 7/16/2012
This is great, I really, really like it... But when your notes on the story is longer than the stor itself, you need to step back and evaluate your writing style. Try putting those things in parenthesis, or as Tony's thoughts, he seems the person to have a scattered brain during a battle. I'm just trying to help, and make this far more easy to follow. I think I gave up scrolling up and down at about note 13 the first chapter. Anyway, this story is truly awesome, so Write On!
Izzy Jizzy chapter 2 . 5/19/2012
I like it. I really hope you'll coninute this story.
Paradox-Imagination chapter 2 . 5/4/2012
Oh my Loki! Please update this! I love it to bits! Everything! Is! Perfect!
Paradox-Imagination chapter 2 . 5/4/2012
Oh my Loki! Please update this! I love it to bits! Everything! Is! Perfect!
Hai chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
You read too much Terry Pratchett. Use your own technique, I'm sure you have a good one ;P
Wannabe Mischief chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
This is definately quite interesting. I would love to see how the remaining Avengers deal with mini-Loki and protective mini-Thor. The footnotes are a little annoying but actually make me slow down and enjoy the story more. Really can't wait until you update