Reviews for You Are My Home
stephsmith chapter 1 . 1/24
I read on my Kindle so I don't get the chance to review online as much as I'd like, but I looked you up for this outtake and to tell you how much I'm enjoying this story. I still have almost a quarter of it to read but I've loved every word. You know the feeling you get when you've read too many mediocre stories and feel like maybe there aren't any good ones left but then you find one that sucks you in with complete joy? This story did that for me. Thanks.
fuz chapter 1 . 1/11
Lovely.
Thank you very much.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
that was beautiful THANK YOU
cityofDoctors chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Aww... It's so adorable!
sweetveruca chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Why does it have to end? Can't you keep writing this story forever?!
bella0609 chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Totally amazing. Just amazing!
Sarah chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
From reading some of your messages throughout the story some people must have complained that your story was to long or windy. But, I have loved that about it from the first time I read it. In fact I wish there was a sequel or that it kept going because I love the way you write Bella and Edward. So thanks for writing. It is a joy to read.
bmthespian chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Great outtake
Sarah chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Great add on to your story! I loved Falling Beyond Redemption.

Thanks for writing,

Sarah
k1942 chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
My word! Could anything be more perfect? I'm thinking not!
radioactive77 chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Aleea, this is just the best thing ever. I don't even know what to say. Thank you for putting this Edward and Bella out there...because they became the real thing to me. I loved this little peak into their relationship, a little beautiful moment. I appreciate this very much, and am hopeful that the future could hold another of these little surprises. Thanks!
Sea4Me chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
Damn, she is a lucky woman.

I've been out of the loop. Sorry to hear times have been rough for you! I hope wellness & comfort are soon yours.
Rhondaoftroy chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Lovely, lovely chapter. I do adore your Edward. A pleasure to read. I hope you are healing and that you will be back with us soon. You have truly been missed.
Camilla10 chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
What a delightful surprise to find, coming home after a short vacation! My dear, take care and get well.
Dearlybeloved'93 chapter 1 . 8/12/2011