Reviews for Must Find Him
spookslastapprentice chapter 4 . 7/20/2014
Your AMAZING! This story is soo awesome! You have serious TALENT!
spookslastapprentice chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
Good!
Parker chapter 7 . 4/28/2013
Great story full of suspense,action,and affection the three best attributes of making a really good story. Good job.
HappyDaze chapter 13 . 8/13/2012
That was a great story-full of suspence and affection :)
Tetzinha chapter 8 . 10/18/2011
Luuuuuuu achei seu livro! linda! kkk
PrettyUs chapter 12 . 9/28/2011
This chapter was mistress cool I like it keep writing I like how you left the back stabbing in suspense is tom going to be killed by his own brother? it's just genius I love it !
Vincent victor crowley chapter 11 . 9/27/2011
I feel A great sence of relief. Tom and Alice finally kiss something that has been a long time coming. heres to a great story an epic. I ve been reading your story to make up for I am Grimalkin that is suppose to come out. I reread your story and it is still good. If you have any more stories please write me or contact me on facebook
PrettyUs chapter 11 . 9/27/2011
It was great I liked the drama in between alice tom and jason it added more spice the story keep writing
withlipstickasmywarpaint chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
TOM LOVES ALICE AND I'M NOT JUST SAYING THAT READ BOOK 8 :D
Spook of silent hill chapter 10 . 9/23/2011
Well jason is definitly on my I don't like list. Jason should have not interferrred with Tom and Alice's Love life he could ruin everything that tom and alice stood for please write antother chapter soon
Vincent victor crowley chapter 9 . 9/21/2011
It's okay I even had mental block when writing Spook's afterlife. But still your story is still great.
Black Opal chapter 8 . 9/4/2011
this is such a great story. as always, cant wait for your next update. and you really should consider writing another fanfic. this is going so well already.
Vincent victor crowley chapter 6 . 8/29/2011
can't wait for next chapter of "I must Find him". It feels like you actually got into Alice Deane's head. It also feels like you did some research into Joseph Delaney novels it's great. and I hope Alice and Tom get together in the end. And for a person who read the series about a million times your doing really great for your first story. p.s. can't wait for a new story after this.
Black Opal chapter 6 . 8/26/2011
old gregory, jason and alice to the restue! another great chapter from a great author. this story is fantastic. cant wait for your next update.
Black Opal chapter 4 . 8/16/2011
great story. you have a fantastic story line going. cant wait for your next update.